Pentax Jan2015 Outing and Sharing session - Please Post Your Photos Here

Hi Fengwei Bro! I haven't left lah.. hehe.. just that I am in the States for a while with my husband. And I've gotten K5 (2 years ago) so yeah, never gonna leave Pentax and you guys!!! :)

Would be nice to meet up when I come back. :)

When did you get a husband? Not fun leh... Oh well, you are still our Snowy no matter how ;p Hope to see you back soon.

Hehehe, got a husband last year lor.. and yes, I'm still y'all Snowy!! Always!!

Wow , so many beautifully taken pictures. Paiseh, Only managed to get my done up this morning.

DSC06862 A by maverick_h, on Flickr

From the sharing session by JK
#3 DSC06906 A by maverick_h, on Flickr

DSC06904 A by maverick_h, on Flickr

Thanks to JK for making valuable time available to make this sharing session possible.

Hope to see more Pentaxians turn up for next month CNY session. Huat Ah

:cool: so nice!!

Hi Fengwei Bro! I haven't left lah.. hehe.. just that I am in the States for a while with my husband. And I've gotten K5 (2 years ago) so yeah, never gonna leave Pentax and you guys!!! :)

Hi, Snowywolf! So long never heard from you, and definitely miss all your great pictures, esp from the 125 Macro! When are you coming back for hols? CNY?

Great effort by JK, Bernard Yeo and WongLP, Fengwei and all attendees for the course on processing and also those who turned up for the morning sunrise at Merlion, esplanade.

Too many beautiful images here and lots of knowledgeable person on landscapes to learn from.

I, for one am a learner on this subject. So pentax gurus on landscape are Berand Yeo, JK, chipvn, Jaiyen, tigershiok, Fengwei, Greg, and many others unknown to me. We still have supersimon, edutilos and several others disappearing from the scene here. Hopefully, they will be able to return and impart some special techniques to many of us Noobs here.:bsmilie:

Above all, nice meeting oldies and younger guys for the 1 st time, Robin whose handsome face appeared with me taken by Fengwei.

Special thanks to JK especially for organising this event and Bernard Yeo and Fengwei for your presence and supporting the event.

otc

Not disappear lah . Just taking a break to sort some stuff . Hopefully can join you guys soon . Don't worry , My camera are "taped" . U can't "tell" which brand it is :p

Not disappear lah . Just taking a break to sort some stuff . Hopefully can join you guys soon . Don't worry , My camera are "taped" . U can't "tell" which brand it is :p

Hope to meet u soon amd learn from u :)

Hi, Snowywolf! So long never heard from you, and definitely miss all your great pictures, esp from the 125 Macro! When are you coming back for hols? CNY?

Hello!!!! I won't be able to come back this CNY :cry: and yes, I still have the 125 macro!! hehehehe...

:cool: so nice!!

Hello!!!! I won't be able to come back this CNY :cry: and yes, I still have the 125 macro!! hehehehe...

You know your 125 will fetch you some good money these days!

Guys, if you don't know this fantastic photographer ... you really ought to see her pictures in this thread. I was a fan of her photographs and she just started a 2015 APAD! Subscribed!

Last edited:

Guys, if you don't know this fantastic photographer ... you really ought to see her pictures in this thread. I was a fan of her photographs and she just started a 2015 APAD! Subscribed!

LoL!! hehehe.. ehhh, who is who's fan huh huh huh? I'm your fan okays..hehe..

ah.. my lens, it's still my baby and I just surfed upon the price of my baby.. woahhhh.. sure is good money.. but it's too good of a baby to let go :) I just started a new APAD for 2015.. welcome all to have a look! :heart::lovegrin:

Then know I need to subscribed to her thread and join you as another fan! That 125 is my dream lens for so long as well especially the PK mount version!

Miss you man.
Do join us.
Kopi only also can :)

Bernard and Marcus: I'm not really good in Landscape, too!

This shot is really nice, Marcus!

thanks chipvn.

Marcus! Come on man, don't need to be modest ... your macros are good too. Just that this location was abit targeted at Landscape.

Sort of a race amongst the city skyline here, pictured before meeting you guys at Merlion Park. I think I was with CYK13!

Pano with the Q7 + 08.

Bernard, If only I can have 50 % of Your PP skills and 50 % of your landscape skills..;)

otc

"I think I was with CYK13!"

:)

Pano with the Q7 + 08. :thumbsup:

My 2nd photo and last.

15705781813_58c60313d2_c.jpg