PC Show 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mpenza
overall, quite a disappointment. have expected more companies..... there's no pentax, minolta, casio and sony. Nikon only has a tiny booth near the entrance, together with NTUC.

Epson cartridges are going for 20% off and could be good buys.

how about LCDs? Any great deals?

Originally posted by sfhuang
how about LCDs? Any great deals?

Didn't focus much on LCD but a few big players are there: Samsung, benq and Phillips. There's a Prolink? model that's selling well too (I think 17"@$688 after trade-in).

so how's the bundle for S602Z?

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
say, does anyone know wat is the deal for the 10D?
got any deal for 10D meh? didn't see anything there...

the only thing vaguely interesting was the Oly 4/3 system prototype that they had on display. major boring show...

The S2 pro does NOT come with a 'free' 1GB MD. Looks like it at first glance, but looking closer at the pamphlet, it says u can purchase at $199.... only comes with the hardcase, tripod and dry cab.

Almost got taken in.... :)

Fujifilm's and Canon's booths are getting tacky & predictable. Identical to the previous show... The Super CCD mascot and audi was there... again... Canon's pseudo studio was there.... again.... . Nikon was hiding at an Ulu corner at the left side of the hall...

The usual deals from BENQ for CDRW was ok... An external writer for $149. HP and Iomega selling writers as well, DVD+R/RW and CDRW types...

What color sticker u all got? Mine was orange...:bsmilie:

Canon hired those girls in red, I thought they were supposed to sell and introduce cameras, when my colleague went forward to look at the cameras the girls just handed her a leaflet telling her can get printer at cheap price.

Wah.. they hire girls just to give out leaflets??? Rich...

Btw my colour was orange also :D luckily we parked at hall 5 area, else if we parked at hall 1... DIE ah...

Originally posted by espn
Canon hired those girls in red, I thought they were supposed to sell and introduce cameras, when my colleague went forward to look at the cameras the girls just handed her a leaflet telling her can get printer at cheap price.

Wah.. they hire girls just to give out leaflets??? Rich...

Btw my colour was orange also :D luckily we parked at hall 5 area, else if we parked at hall 1... DIE ah...

:( too bad my fuji gal is not there....:(

Originally posted by finkster
The S2 pro does NOT come with a 'free' 1GB MD. Looks like it at first glance, but looking closer at the pamphlet, it says u can purchase at $199.... only comes with the hardcase, tripod and dry cab.

QUOTE]

Comes with 1 free and you can buy additional at $199. I should know. I got one set.:angel:

Originally posted by snapee
Originally posted by finkster

QUOTE]

Comes with 1 free and you can buy additional at $199. I should know. I got one set.:angel:

Izzit? I spoke to the sales guy and he said that it's not free. Heh heh... Must go n interrogate them somemore tomolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.