Pasir Gudang Motorsport Trackday

drdre

May 24, 2004
SIngapore
Hi Everyone,

My name is David, from one of the non-profitable car club in Singapore. Currently, I'm organising a upcoming trackday for drivers participating with their rides for this trackday. If you like to take pictures on Cars or enjoy Lateral G Force Induction or like to share your passion about Motorsport, I would like to welcome you to join us.

Having said that, I don't earn any commission or profit on this trackdays, myself with a few good trackies organised mainly just for our passion and love for motorsports. We have recently appeared in one of the magazine - 9tro for Subaru Trackday which is organised by us.
Not forgetting, these cars maybe heavily modified and owners of the vehicle would like to remain low profile or confidential. If you take pictures of their ride, appreciate the number plates are removed or hidden.

I only have 1 condition for photographers if you are joining us, please share the pictures with me.

Last of all, I welcome those who really appreciate and love to understand more about Motorsports. If you are interested, please refer to the following details below.

Date: 28 July 2011 (Thursday)
Time: 0900hrs - 1300hrs

If you don't drive, I can make arrangement for ferry rides by my fellow trackies. As I do not login quite frequently, if you need more information, please feel free to call me @ 9766 6658 or email: evoodo@yahoo.com.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Hi,

I received some enquiries on this or as well as upcoming Motorsports events.
Just to share abit more. Pasir Gudang Circuit will be closing for tracks resurfacing from August. Renting of circuits or services maybe ceased or operation during these period, so far, what I was told is verbal notification for Malaysia International MotorSports Councils, but final details still pending until firm dates are finalised.

Moving ahead, I'm still weighing the options between shifting over to Sepang International Circuit (SIC), but details not finalised. This trackday will be more appealing than previous as I just received replies from media, they might even help us to promote motorsports in Singapore. As mentioned again, we don't or have no intention to make any profits or extra incomes except mainly just for our love for motorsports.
Once again, we also not sure whether how long we will last, but we hope we can provide a good connection to all avid ones who share the same interest & passion with us.

Last of all, I thank Clubsnap & those interested photographers who able to devote sometime volunteering for us without any cost for this trackday. Once again, thank you. I will post up for more information after this trackday.

Cheers!
David aka DrDre

Let us know!