ParkertR's a picture a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think I can keep up with an album a day... see how. those are all the pix that i managed to upload over the past few weeks. My interenet is very slow. hahai dont load pictures - they're 'off' so they appear as blank boxes... even ur avatars.... so if i wanna see then i click 'show'. thats how slow my internet is. will see if i can post more or not... slowly upload to my server.

ParkertR said:
i just counted... i linked 170 photos in 24 hours :S thats insane!

yep....that's half a year's worth of APAD. :bsmilie:

Don't let this stop you! Keep them coming! :D

171.jpg

172.jpg

173.jpg

174.jpg

175.jpg

ParkertR said:
just worried that if i post too much... ppl will get bored. :S like... wah... keep posting... sianz. haha - are my pix getting more boring? *thinks*

nah, you take great pictures and the way you arrange them in a series, they have an added effect I can't explain. But if there's one thing, how about some captions to go along? Helps us understand the pics better. ;)

aite! that's ENOUGH for today :) save the rest for the next 24 hrs... cheers~ any comments are very much appreciated, as well as possible ideas for a new series! thanks!!

ps. constructive comments are extremely welcome :D

haha, how did you manage to sneak into a girls' gym and take their behinds? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.