Parasilk

Status
Not open for further replies.

fooklee

Jul 25, 2008
Parasilk is on sale this week end:bsmilie::thumbsup:

Oh man, that's really bad news to hear that one of Singapore's older and straight-forward and honest stores will be changing owners.

I hope the new owners still maintain the service and ethics that the original owners spent so many years pumping into the business.

Any ideal why they're selling? Debts or did they kenar hostile take-over?

Never heard of this company before.

So what do they sell?

Parisilk store sells cameras, lenses, electronics stuff like office and household appliances. http://www.parisilk.com/index.htm

While they're located in Holland Village (and have other outlets), their prices are competitive, and they have a reputation of fair and honest trade.

I'm not sure but I think they have been around for 'donkey years', and might have started as merchant textile traders in the early days, explaining their name.

But I'm a bit 'Hmmmmm...' A brand new member posts this up, and seems to enjoy the bad news. Or is this some kind of prank?

Last edited:
That's not what he or she said. :bsmilie:

Yeah, mabbie you're correct.

More info would definitely be appreciated. For sale? On sale? Having sale?

Looks like TS was in a hurry to fire this round off, that's why he/she didn't even check the spelling first.

(I knew he/she meant Parisilk; I was just being sarcastic).

So wait...is the company (Parissilk) being sold or is it having a sale? If its the latter, is it for all branches?

:bsmilie: i'm thoroughly confused! :bsmilie:

maybe we should wait for TS to clarify? :sweatsm:

Last edited:
they put up Advert on having "Sales"..not "to be sold"...

its in the papers...

I am sorry, I saw the red banner along transit road saying having sales. sorry for the confusion.

So whats on sale? Storewide discount or what?

they usually have good prices on the cameras as well as household products
can bargain too ..

there a small branch at bedok central

Status
Not open for further replies.