Panasonic Singapore reaches out - GX7 and GM1 users

GM1 users from Tues Night (last night) still waiting for your Pm (banking details)

Thanks otherwise your money can buy me plenty of beer!!!!

Sent liao u received it right?

Thanks got it

Those that participated thank you for your very precious feed backs !!

$80 cash will be paid to each of you who turned up

The aero plane flyers will end up in the Clubsnap Blacklist for future events for rest of this year sorry

Thanks again all !!!

Aikiway excused from Blacklist . Thank you for the courtesy of informing that you're held up in the office and can't make it

Sent PM already ed :D

I sent pm with details as well. NICE meeting fellow gm1 users as well.

Ed, thanks for organizing the focus group meetings. It's fun to chat with fellow shooters about our camera. The consensus that concluded yesterday's session was particularly interesting from a marketing research point of view.

Received the money~ :D

Last edited:
Payments made to following participants
- Don Macaroni
- Loo Chee Kean
- Lee Jun Lin
- Wui Sung Hoon
- Benjamin Chong
- Oh Hong Jia
- Joshua Woo

Other participants will be receiving tonight

TENG JER HIEN your account number invalid please PM me wif correct acct number n bank thanks

Hi ed

Note another PM sent. The details are as previous(not in error). Note that my name is misspelt in your post quoted below:

Other participants will be receiving tonight

TENG JER HIEN your account number invalid please PM me wif correct acct number n bank thanks

payments all made EXCEPT Daniel

Daniel still waiting for your banking details thanks

please PM me thank you

Reviving this thread in light of the announcement of the GM2 (aka GM5 apparently) being announced. Any of the bros who were at the GM1 market research group earlier this year looking to upgrade?
I personally love the GM1, more than I thought I would. Even as an RX100 owner ( had all 3 models at some stage), the GM1 produced some great shots i just wouldn't have framed in the same manner with the Sony.

Quite excited to see if any of our personal feedback worked it's way into the final design of the new camera upgrade.

Reviving this thread in light of the announcement of the GM2 (aka GM5 apparently) being announced. Any of the bros who were at the GM1 market research group earlier this year looking to upgrade?
I personally love the GM1, more than I thought I would. Even as an RX100 owner ( had all 3 models at some stage), the GM1 produced some great shots i just wouldn't have framed in the same manner with the Sony.

Quite excited to see if any of our personal feedback worked it's way into the final design of the new camera upgrade.

Interesting GM2 is also known as GM5 ... Panny wanna jump their number ... :)

Interesting GM2 is also known as GM5 ... Panny wanna jump their number ... :)

Maybe it's a bridging number to what the gx7 representrd, while justifying a premium price to reflect the rumoured significant upgrades?
Anyway I just sold my gm1...there's a spare slot in my cabinet looking empty...

Last edited:
Maybe it's a bridging number to what the gx7 representrd, while justifying a premium price to reflect the rumoured significant upgrades?
Anyway I just sold my gm1...there's a spare slot in my cabinet looking empty...

Since you just sold your GM1, in addition to spare slot, you also have spare cash now ... :bsmilie:

Cheers