Panasonic FX09 or Casio Z600

Status
Not open for further replies.

andylyf

Apr 6, 2006
hi everyone, im new ot this forum. Im going to get a new digicam soon and was choosing between the FX09 or Z600. My budget is around $600.

anyone can give me some comments ? Thanks

borrow this thread... any users of z600? interested in this but have been using canon all along, not too sure of the picture quality of this new casio model.

thanks

alamak said:
borrow this thread... any users of z600? interested in this but have been using canon all along, not too sure of the picture quality of this new casio model.

thanks

very good.
my friend is using the Z600 & i am using the S600.

images looks similar.

I think should consider Panasonic Lumix FX01 instead of FX9. Casio i wonder will it last?

Still usin e Z750 for family outing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi.

The Z750 has a good reputation for its excellent photo quality.

Both cameras are suitable for beginners, but the better of the beginners would find the functions limiting; eg,FX9 allows no manual customisation of shutter and aperture. Between the FX9, and Z600, i would suggest FX9 as it has its reputation. The latter on the other hand is a newer model with not that many reviews and user opinions around, so it might be a risk.

However, reviews aside, what's most important is how you feel about the camera. Try the camera out, if you like the feel it gives, hesitate no further. Waiting for a while would mean a lengthy(or even permanent) wait for there are too many new models coming out.:)

hazta said:
Still usin e Z750 for family outing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

agreed
850 is even better

why not get the canon's A6XX series of camera's? they may be pNs but they have manual settings and add-ons... i'd personally recommend the fx9, but if you need something small for a start, the canon is a good choice :)

simon80 said:
agreed
850 is even better

Z850? Yeah... intend to get it to replace my 750... hehe...

hazta said:
Z850? Yeah... intend to get it to replace my 750... hehe...

I think that is really unnecessary. Most of our eyes already can't tell the difference between a 6mp photo and a 8mp photo, so what good does that extra 1mp do? I would advise against it, unless u are a Casio fan, and it's a must have for you. Otherwise, it's just pure extravagance; Not a worthy upgrade.

psychomatic said:
I think that is really unnecessary. Most of our eyes already can't tell the difference between a 6mp photo and a 8mp photo, so what good does that extra 1mp do? I would advise against it, unless u are a Casio fan, and it's a must have for you. Otherwise, it's just pure extravagance; Not a worthy upgrade.

Geez... thanx man! ;)

Last weekend i went to get a new camera. tested the Z600, although i loved the desgin but the shutter lag was v bad. in the end gotten a canon S60.

Status
Not open for further replies.