oz april 2006! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
mintae said:
opps. edited my thread but just realised that with all of you quoting my number, i cant erase them! tsktsk. kae. i learn my lesson, dont so easily post up my number. :embrass: ;p excited about my trip. wahahaha. hopefully not like what alot of pple tell me that queensland is the more racist part. with all the beauty, that would be sad. ladadaa.

have a wonderful day ahead. ;)

hav a wonderful trip. :)

oh .. so innocent :heart: :bsmilie:

mintae said:
opps. edited my thread but just realised that with all of you quoting my number, i cant erase them! tsktsk. kae. i learn my lesson, dont so easily post up my number. :embrass: ;p excited about my trip. wahahaha. hopefully not like what alot of pple tell me that queensland is the more racist part. with all the beauty, that would be sad. ladadaa.

have a wonderful day ahead. ;)

Of all the states I've been in... QLD is the least racist. You'll love Brissie. Ever go to a city where all the cashiers of every shop greet you when you pay? After that, go to Coolangatta. See the difference.

Brisbane is one of the best cities to visit. Quite happening. Worked there for a while. Remember to visit the Sunshine Coast and most definitely Noosa Heads. Beautiful! :)

haha...such an innocent n cute little ger here. u really sound so girly and kiddy... i like...ahaha... j/k.

hope u're enjoying your trip and shooting lotsa nice photos now. just rem to post up some of your photos here k? me no money to go overseas, can only depend on u pple to bring photos back... :cry:

the racist thing is a lie - well, or a very very small thing inflated by media :)

ahaha. yeah. :D enjoyed my trip!

noosa head is gorgeous. the national park and beach. but only managed to spend 2hours there on stop over. :(

i want to go back in july. eh heh heh. :D
but now to save like crazy. lol.
thailand or aussie again. hmmm.

shot a roll a day. 12 days. muahaha.
havent spent so much time with mr cam for awhile. :lovegrin:

36 shots per day? hmmm okok post up your pictures for us to see alright? =p

anyway did u really bring a ladder or anything exclusive back from aussie? i really love kangeroos. they're so damn cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.