oz april 2006! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintae

Dec 16, 2005
hi! is anyone headed to oz from singapore around 1st-9th April!? =)
flying SQ. havent got any plans up yet but im headed to Brisbane first. can bunk in with my sister there. mainly im hoping to head to tasmania.

im interested in doing some photography (beginners), mild shopping (if any) i heard the indie boutiques are rather amazing, and maybe any snorkling or what nots chanced upon. =)
will be there a week or 2 (got vacation job commitments at home :(.) will be budget packing cos well, im on a budget. hopefully wont be reduced to cookies and water cos i love eating. =)

im f, turning 19. one thing im rather small. 5'2" or 156cm. =D im easy going, love laughs, overall a rather comical character (you'll find plenty to laugh at me for), straightforward (totally not pretentious), etc etc. one thing, im not that into doing the night life rounds and pub crawling, only do it once in a while. hate hangovers and waking up stoned.

get back to me asap. ;)
have a lovely day yeah. :cheesygrin:
-mint
-number gone!!- =P

not that i'm going to au in april (will be going to visit my parents in aug) but wat has your height gotta do with taking photos in australia? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

jOhO said:
not that i'm going to au in april (will be going to visit my parents in aug) but wat has your height gotta do with taking photos in australia? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

lol. means i need an extendedly tall tripod to borrow or someone to carry me higher. ;p
just to give you more an impression of who you'll be going for. whether i'll be mistaken for your daughter, etc etc. actually i dont know why i posted that also. lol.

mintae said:
im f, turning 19. one thing im rather small. 5'2" or 156cm. =D im easy going, love laughs, overall a rather comical character (you'll find plenty to laugh at me for), straightforward (totally not pretentious), etc etc. one thing, im not that into doing the night life rounds and pub crawling, only do it once in a while. hate hangovers and waking up stoned.

get back to me asap. ;)
-mint

u looking 4 bf arh? :bsmilie:

hah! this is funny :)

So you are advertising for someone to meet up with you, and go photographing?

Don't get a tripod that is TOO tall for you, otherwise you'd need a LADDER :)

LOL! i got bring backpack. step on it for leverage. :bsmilie:

*excited* anybody need to get any funny aussie thing?
note: not kangaroo, no koalas, no sharks, no whales, no dolphins.

what should i bring along?? newb needs advice. any new filters i should get in case?
get an underwater disposable cam (as per a genius's suggestion). and what what?? :dunno:

mintae said:
LOL! i got bring backpack. step on it for leverage. :bsmilie:

*excited* anybody need to get any funny aussie thing?
note: not kangaroo, no koalas, no sharks, no whales, no dolphins.

what should i bring along?? newb needs advice. any new filters i should get in case?
get an underwater disposable cam (as per a genius's suggestion). and what what?? :dunno:

I need some funny Aussie things.
Bring lots of money, don't bring drugs (and don't bring them back to Singapore).
Bring your tripod, bring your camera, bring a change of clothes, and of course the LADDER :) you must spread this LADDER phenomena from Singapore to Australia.

adamadam said:
I need some funny Aussie things.
Bring lots of money, don't bring drugs (and don't bring them back to Singapore).
Bring your tripod, bring your camera, bring a change of clothes, and of course the LADDER :) you must spread this LADDER phenomena from Singapore to Australia.

can borrow from their firemen... ;p

you're like advertising for someone to go aussie with you! LOL even with a number down there. so whats the point of this thread? to find someone to bunk in with or a tour guide? lol you're so cute la.

mintae said:
hi! is anyone headed to oz from singapore around 1st-9th April!? =)
flying SQ. havent got any plans up yet but im headed to Brisbane first. can bunk in with my sister there. mainly im hoping to head to tasmania.

im interested in doing some photography (beginners), mild shopping (if any) i heard the indie boutiques are rather amazing, and maybe any snorkling or what nots chanced upon. =)
will be there a week or 2 (got vacation job commitments at home.) will be budget packing cos well, im on a budget. hopefully wont be reduced to cookies and water cos i love eating. =)

get back to me asap.
-mint

Looking for boyfriend ah mint? :eek: :bsmilie:

I seriously think you should stop putting your personal number up.

Meanwhile if someone is willing to sponsor my trip I can be free official family photographer so that eveyone can be in the shot. ;) :bsmilie:

Meanwhile..... I'M GOING TO MELAKA~! :lovegrin:
One day trip and guided tour. But better than nothing!

Haha interesting thread le...like u reveal your intentions unknowingly...but anyway..dont tease u anymore le...

Hi what sort of pictures you like to take and what camera you are using ? Sorry not going down under just try to be friendly.
mobile 97517218 male

Mint, i think u revea; alittle too much personal detail abt urself. its not wise 2 do it on such a public forum. :nono:

under lots of stress? :sweat:

Hay gentlemen, pls give this lady here some breather ok. She is just trying to be friendly and make some friends, so pls don't make fun of her. Anyway good luck to you mint. Sorry i won't be going to Aussie, but going to Canada for work.

Some tips for you, try to travel light, as light as possible, I am about the same size as you. I travel with a haversack if i can. Though i have a backpack of 42 litres, but i end up using my 26 liters back pack most of the time.Try to bring less cloths as you will most probably be able to buy shirts overthere. Pants wise, maybe have to get here or get the children size ones over there.

When traveling my usual is 2 change of cloths plus a jacket. Underwear wise try to wash if you go for long trip, but for one week, i suggest buy disposable.

wash your cloths. Weather is usually dry so cloths dry fast. Carry light garments that don't absorb so much water. sometimes i used to carry cloths that i don't want and wear them there then throw them all away upon coming back so that the bag will be almost empty.

Bring more photo equipment.

good luck and happy travelling.

redstone said:
I wish I can edit out her number on her posting... for her own good and as a friend.

MAybe the mods can help??I agree it's quite dangerous.

opps. edited my thread but just realised that with all of you quoting my number, i cant erase them! tsktsk. kae. i learn my lesson, dont so easily post up my number. :embrass: ;p excited about my trip. wahahaha. hopefully not like what alot of pple tell me that queensland is the more racist part. with all the beauty, that would be sad. ladadaa.

have a wonderful day ahead. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.