Outsourcing Top Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puh-leese, these are not economics theories. These are still laymen theories, there is ZERO economics in what you have discussed, other than the fact that you might be talking about the economy. This sickens me, this weak masquerade and facade that you're putting up to possibly add some glory to your life.

Till now it's just spouting of statistics and figures, which would be as far as it goes, layman's economics. Even Stephen Levitt's book for the layman has more economic theories (and even then some would call it sociology more than anything else) within it than in this thread in the first 2 pages.

Aiyoyo..
Like I said, you upper level one, I lower level one. So you have to tolerate my layman terms and ignorance lor.
You know, I once wrote a thesis on the topic "Interest rate"
I say lowering the Interest rate will not change the saving habits in Asia.
You know what.. Like you, the lecturers here felt so sick after reading my papers.
When I showed it to my Australian's mentor, he says I am a genius leh.
So when you see it as a thrash, people see it as a gem.

If you get so sick here, why not go to Potrait Section and look at some pretty girls.

Aiyoyo..
Like I said, you upper level one, I lower level one. So you have to tolerate my layman terms and ignorance lor.
You know, I once wrote a thesis on the topic "Interest rate"
I say lowering the Interest rate will not change the saving habits in Asia.
You know what.. Like you, the lecturers here felt so sick after reading my papers.
When I showed it to my Australian's mentor, he says I am a genius leh.
So when you see it as a thrash, people see it as a gem.

If you get so sick here, why not go to Potrait Section and look at some pretty girls.
HAHAHAHA..

On the Internet, you can say whatever you like! But definitely ang mohs know how to soft touch better!

In any case, read more, that piece of advice will be useful in any case. And oh, I once wrote a thesis that won me the Nobel prize. But people don't take a look at it leh. You believe? But hey, THE INTERNET gives me my credibility hor!

Aiyoyo..

pretty girls.
Next Jedi mind trick, selective quoting:

chenLiPing.jpg

Link established! (Ok, maybe not the pretty part)

eh share leh, where's your thesis published? makes good chit chat topic during meal breaks

Yeah, and eh, your AUSTRALIAN mentor!

How come you so against Australian studies, say it's giving milk to them..

YOU GIVE MILK TO AUSTRALIAN MENTOR! BLOOD TRAITOR! RAWRRRRR!

I once created a time machine, but after using it once, it broke down, couldn't get parts to fix it in this current time.. that's why i'm stuck here... :cry:

technology here is so ancient...

please lah, you want to whine and complain kopitiam style just say lah, don't use theory to hide this and that mah, what theory no theory hidden theory :confused: ok, time for lunch liao

Remember..? Mental ejaculation? Hahahaha.

Ok get serious, how by increasing the population on an island improves the life of the inhabitants? China and India are doing all they can to curb population growth.

I once created a time machine, but after using it once, it broke down, couldn't get parts to fix it in this current time.. that's why i'm stuck here... :cry:

Let me help you.

You need to insert a lot of newspapers into the engine. Then it will work. That's why you see all the karang gunis going around.. All of them are time travellers that are stuck here too!

Ok get serious, how by increasing the population on an island improves the life of the inhabitants? China and India are doing all they can to curb population growth.
Simple, population's spending power is increased. Definitely it doesn't always work one way, but MOST things are double-bladed axe.

More population = more spending power. More labour. More a lot of stuff. All of which usually spells good for the economy until too much of a good thing becomes bad. Just because 2 countries have gone beyond their 21 points in Blackjack doesn't mean that the rest of the world didn't get 2 2's in the first deal!

to sien jit pon char bor ah?

Eikin needs to go out more and sien more jit pon char bor.

With his photog skills, I'm sure we can see many pretty girls in CS quickly! Or has he been doing it already? :bsmilie:

eh share leh, where's your thesis published? makes good chit chat topic during meal breaks

Pasei leh..Just writing for my school assignment, not for the academic accredition and not for Nobel prize one.

Mine is very simple one.
I say cutting interest rate will not cause a drop in the saving pattern of Asian.
Do you agree?:D

yah that's why, you want to do your mental masturbation just say so, why even try so hard to camouflage under some theory and what not?

Pasei leh..Just writing for my school assignment, not for the academic accredition and not for Nobel prize one.

Mine is very simple one.
I say cutting interest rate will not cause a drop in the saving pattern of Asian.

... another seow one

poor thing :cry:

you must be banging your head at our low intelligence ... don't bang too hard, wait become stupid also like us

Thanks God..

He has just sent us a Rare talent.

welcome to Singaproe, Dear Yanyewkay.:D

Mine is very simple one.

:bigeyes: It is an interesting take.

But I think it would not be an wholly economic paper, no? :bsmilie:

poor thing :cry:

you must be banging your head at our low intelligence ... don't bang too hard, wait become stupid also like us

Aiya,, by coming here he has already proved that he is like one of us liao....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.