Outing on 21 sep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I'm working in Gombak or Bukit Batok area but this Friday I will be at Paya Lebar Air Base side, so not sure if I can make it on time as it's a pre-course briefing conducted at Air Force School.

I think I will try to make it this Friday evening since now I don't have any date nor gf any more... :cry: Need to do something to divert the hurt and pain... :bheart:

well well u might be more lucky the next time

so will i see you this fri?? hope to see ya it is really beautiful man

hahahaha i will try la have somebody in mind to bring but the rest is up to fate
:cheergal:
Can try to convince them to be models for us lor, tell them that it will helps to increase their portfolio also mah, especially for those who may wish to go into modelling in future.

A TFCD shoots for some SIA girls? Hehe... :bsmilie:

well well u might be more lucky the next time

so will i see you this fri?? hope to see ya it is really beautiful man
Sigh... Thanks and hope so bah...

I can't confirm yet, cause not sure wha time the pre-course brief will end, but will certainly try my best to make it.

You have got a PM. :)

I was passing by Chinatown last night to have dinner with my friend at Maxwell Market and the whole Chinatown area really looked very beautiful. I'm sure you all will enjoy the outing. I will try to be there if I can make it at 7pm too.

5pm
1) syc77
2) joyjoy
3)

7pm
1) pangfat (I'll try to arrive on time :dunno:)
2)

looks like it's going to b a small gathering unless joyjoy brings in the models.lol..

but frankly,u guys want to do a night model shoot or night landscape?:dunno:

hi guys... is there anyone i can contact thru phone if i will be there later than 7pm?

Can try to convince them to be models for us lor, tell them that it will helps to increase their portfolio also mah, especially for those who may wish to go into modelling in future.

A TFCD shoots for some SIA girls? Hehe... :bsmilie:

How about a nice SIA plane in background :think:

Humm dont know SQ got FSS use SLR one leh, yet to meet one. Conduct a mass order for camera stuff when you get to go Hong Kong please :hearts:

Humm dont know SQ got FSS use SLR one leh, yet to meet one. Conduct a mass order for camera stuff when you get to go Hong Kong please :hearts:

whahaa... :gbounce::gbounce::cheergal:

wa lauz eh....so happening ah....friday....i try my best ba...haha....some1 cfm going leave mi their contact lehz....juz in case i going...lol

5pm
1) syc77
2) joyjoy
3)

7pm
1) pangfat (I'll try to arrive on time )
2) ratchet1981

Status
Not open for further replies.