Our Eyes - AF-S + VR technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcwang

Jan 9, 2003
East Singapore
www.pbase.com
Haha... this is damn dumb, but I was thinking our eyes have excellent focusing and VR technology. Our focusing is quicker than AFS, and performs well in very low light. Its even quieter than AFS too. And then, there is the VR technology. Try this.... lock focus onto something, move your head up and down vigourously..... the image doesnt shake at all, super VR, compensates for more than 10 stops of light.

But then my eyes seem to have some back/front focusing problems.... need to wear a filter in front to correct.

Although our AFS is damn good... sometimes, the focusing can get loss sometimes. Every got groggy looking at a metal cable at close range... it fools the eyes, and your eyes just cant focus. Just now I was lying in bed, checking out how long it takes for it to focus from the edge of my pillow to the wall.... and the ... suddenly.... it got confuse and refuses to focus on the wall, needed to half press shutter again and again... haha. Need to go technician liao.

haha..
i tink mine the prob is not front back focusing....

i need aspherical lens to converge the light better la...else the chormatic abberation v bad...got double image.....

marcwang said:
Haha... this is damn dumb, but I was thinking our eyes have excellent focusing and VR technology. Our focusing is quicker than AFS, and performs well in very low light. Its even quieter than AFS too. And then, there is the VR technology. Try this.... lock focus onto something, move your head up and down vigourously..... the image doesnt shake at all, super VR, compensates for more than 10 stops of light.

But then my eyes seem to have some back/front focusing problems.... need to wear a filter in front to correct.

Although our AFS is damn good... sometimes, the focusing can get loss sometimes. Every got groggy looking at a metal cable at close range... it fools the eyes, and your eyes just cant focus. Just now I was lying in bed, checking out how long it takes for it to focus from the edge of my pillow to the wall.... and the ... suddenly.... it got confuse and refuses to focus on the wall, needed to half press shutter again and again... haha. Need to go technician liao.

Still got warranty? :bsmilie:

Our eyes fuzzy logic what. Surely better than AF-S, USM etc....

haha..
if there is a sexy girls nearby, the fuzzy logic might go bonkers and will focus at the girls rather then your first intended subject...

also distortion free & tilt-shift built-in. :sweatsm:

mobby said:
haha..
if there is a sexy girls nearby, the fuzzy logic might go bonkers and will focus at the girls rather then your first intended subject...
got chio-bus priority AF somemore :bsmilie:

no DOF preview, no aperture control or priority (alway on auto aperture).

All comes with built in ND filter (although some ND are blue,green :think: )

Perfect AUTO WB regardless of ND filter colour tint :bsmilie:

ND filter cannot be removed in low light :(

No uv cut :cry: but does not suffer from UV hue or IR hot mirror, however sensor may be permanently damaged from prolonged IR/UV useage..

Shutter bulb mode varies with individual production but not expected to exceed 2 minutes but able to restart bulb mode again.

Status
Not open for further replies.