OTG HDD Digital Storage Device (with added features)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PQ23

Mar 6, 2003
www.tagotech.com
Anyone knows whether this is available in Singapore? What's the price like?

In addition to backing up digital photos via OTG (connected directly to camera or card reader), now it comes with TV/Computer output, and
supports MP3 / MP4 / DVD / VCD / JPEG / DIVX / XVID / AVI ;p

It's sold in Ebay here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/SkyMedia-2-5-HD...804070378QQcategoryZ41911QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I may source for good price and start an MO if there's sufficient interest :)
If not, I'll probably get one for myself.

PQ23 said:

In addition to backing up digital photos via OTG (connected directly to camera or card reader), now it comes with TV/Computer output, and

It's sold in Ebay here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/SkyMedia-2-5-HD...804070378QQcategoryZ41911QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

IIRC, SLS does sell.

Ola said:
IIRC, SLS does sell.

Great! What is IIRC? Which shop or level in SLS can I find it?
Thanks for sharing ;)

The other option is what EastGear is selling.

The Vosonic 8360 is able to do CF OTG, view photos with EXIF, listen to MP3, view video from Divx and other video formats and HDD interchangable.

Best is to go to EastGear to find out more.

PQ23 said:
Thanks!
Anyone one knows which shop to get in SLS?
I think it on level 5, the new shop with Orange 招牌.

PQ23 said:

It's sold in Ebay here:

Hi Paul,

Yes, this is for sale at SLS. Your eBay item would not have included the 2.5" HDD that will be required. This HDD can come in many versions, e.g. 40Gb, 80Gb, etc. The items available from SLS also would not include the HDD so you'll need to buy it seperately.

I've seen the version from EG and it looks pretty good. I've my name down for one. You may want to consider it buying it if you are going on a photo trip otherwise I won't recommend you.

Cheers,

Winston

syl said:
Hi Paul,

Yes, this is for sale at SLS. Your eBay item would not have included the 2.5" HDD that will be required. This HDD can come in many versions, e.g. 40Gb, 80Gb, etc. The items available from SLS also would not include the HDD so you'll need to buy it seperately.

I've seen the version from EG and it looks pretty good. I've my name down for one. You may want to consider it buying it if you are going on a photo trip otherwise I won't recommend you.

Cheers,

Winston

hi, possible to share with me the cost with hdd? ive got a trip end of may and im kind of rushing to get a portable hdd. was more or less settled with a PD70x till i saw this

incubus said:
was more or less settled with a PD70x till i saw this
From looking at the specs it doesn't have the CF/SD/Flash memory slots like the PD70x so can't compare, look carefully.

../azul123

syl said:
Hi Paul,

Cheers,

Winston

Hi winston,

Thanks for the great information. I've already own a similar box without the MP4 feature. Probably just need to swop the hdd. Saw this box in yahoo auction, price around $70+ range.

BTW, I've just purchase an MP4 player with 3.5" LCD screen running on SD card. I've concluded that this is what I actually need.:)

Cheers!

incubus said:
hi, possible to share with me the cost with hdd? ive got a trip end of may and im kind of rushing to get a portable hdd. was more or less settled with a PD70x till i saw this

You'll be able to check the HDD current price on www.hardwarezone.com.sg
Click on "price guide" when you're in the main page.

azul123 said:
From looking at the specs it doesn't have the CF/SD/Flash memory slots like the PD70x so can't compare, look carefully.

../azul123

Yes the box doesn't have a memory slot.

It should be able to communicate with common DSLR and memory card reader via USB cable.
This this so called 'OTG'

Try 'smallobjects' website. You be able to find one. Alternatively, you may call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.