Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
my my....what would the ABCs make of this? :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
kinky stuff... pinky too...

your last pic is nice, if its B&W, otherwise, i'd prefer a more 'colorful' background and more DOF as the other feet look kinda weird... got feel, but weird... nice try...

kenele

Apr 13, 2005
Dover Cl East
camerarental.biz
cery well done!! i have two comments on it.. the first would be the objects forming the composition, for me it's a little hard to link condom and .. so you kinda get the message that it was happening.. personally, i prefer things to look natural, like you found them that way (even if it was you who put them together )

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
like not here not there like that leh, very messy ... are they suppose to arouse or suppose to look messy?

zaren said:
my my....what would the ABCs make of this? :bsmilie:
you're so full of witty words :bsmilie: what's ABCs? :dunno: :bsmilie:

Chris Lim

Oct 24, 2005
Hmmmmmm getting ready for the night? :bsmilie:

Anyways, i'm not too sure about the message being sent across. Like Kenele said, it kinda lacks the natural feel to it like something has happened. Just my two cent worth.

Jul 20, 2004
CCK
hahaha frankly speaking, i have no idea what i was shooting also.. :bsmilie: im sick, stuck at home and just played ard with whatever i found.. lol.

Jul 20, 2004
CCK
eikin said:
like not here not there like that leh, very messy ... are they suppose to arouse or suppose to look messy?

you're so full of witty words :bsmilie: what's ABCs? :dunno: :bsmilie:
erm more messy than arousing. the arousing part was just an afterthought, mostly. lol.

willdon

Jan 18, 2006
Tiong Bahru
i like the 2nd pic cause it makes me stare hard to figure out what is it.:bigsmile:

The 3rd pic,focus point on the left leg?

Jul 20, 2004
CCK
willdon said:
i like the 2nd pic cause it makes me stare hard to figure out what is it.:bigsmile:

The 3rd pic,focus point on the left leg?
ah yes.. i focussed on the left for the 3rd. hahaha.

Koelsch

Jan 5, 2006
The Land of the Teddy Bear
oooo naughty naughty!

#1 looks abit messy to me

#2 would prefer not to have the tissue there

#3 i love the natural light on the left foot but the right foot's position looks abit weird.

but great feel to the pics somehow. haha. :devil:

foxtwo

Mar 11, 2004
singapore
simplicity_ said:
hahaha frankly speaking, i have no idea what i was shooting also.. :bsmilie: im sick, stuck at home and just played ard with whatever i found.. lol.
really? you found condoms lying at home? :bigeyes:

Jul 20, 2004
CCK
hwchoy said:
you are sick at home and found rubbers to shoot? :think:
:faint: aiyoh there is no correlation between being sick and whatever i shot. its just that, the condom is just there, so okay lor.. just take and shoot. hahaha! i even forgot why i had one in the first place.. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom