Jul 20, 2004
CCK
DSC_99400091.jpg

DSC_99190072.jpg

#3 - Prelude to sex
DSC_98850053.jpg

my my....what would the ABCs make of this? :bsmilie:

kinky stuff... pinky too...

your last pic is nice, if its B&W, otherwise, i'd prefer a more 'colorful' background and more DOF as the other feet look kinda weird... got feel, but weird... nice try...

cery well done!! i have two comments on it.. the first would be the objects forming the composition, for me it's a little hard to link condom and .. so you kinda get the message that it was happening.. personally, i prefer things to look natural, like you found them that way (even if it was you who put them together )

like not here not there like that leh, very messy ... are they suppose to arouse or suppose to look messy?

zaren said:

you're so full of witty words :bsmilie: what's ABCs? :dunno: :bsmilie:

Hmmmmmm getting ready for the night? :bsmilie:

Anyways, i'm not too sure about the message being sent across. Like Kenele said, it kinda lacks the natural feel to it like something has happened. Just my two cent worth.

hahaha frankly speaking, i have no idea what i was shooting also.. :bsmilie: im sick, stuck at home and just played ard with whatever i found.. lol.

eikin said:
like not here not there like that leh, very messy ... are they suppose to arouse or suppose to look messy?

you're so full of witty words :bsmilie: what's ABCs? :dunno: :bsmilie:
erm more messy than arousing. the arousing part was just an afterthought, mostly. lol.

zaren said:
ABCs wld just think im super bored lah!!!
aunty z :kok: me

i like the 2nd pic cause it makes me stare hard to figure out what is it.:bigsmile:

The 3rd pic,focus point on the left leg?

willdon said:
i like the 2nd pic cause it makes me stare hard to figure out what is it.:bigsmile:

The 3rd pic,focus point on the left leg?
ah yes.. i focussed on the left for the 3rd. hahaha.

oooo naughty naughty!

#1 looks abit messy to me

#2 would prefer not to have the tissue there

#3 i love the natural light on the left foot but the right foot's position looks abit weird.

but great feel to the pics somehow. haha. :devil:

simplicity_ said:
hahaha frankly speaking, i have no idea what i was shooting also.. :bsmilie: im sick, stuck at home and just played ard with whatever i found.. lol.

really? you found condoms lying at home? :bigeyes:

foxtwo said:
really? you found condoms lying at home? :bigeyes:

:bsmilie: I wonder why..... :bsmilie:

simplicity_ said:

you are sick at home and found rubbers to shoot? :think:

hwchoy said:
you are sick at home and found rubbers to shoot? :think:
:faint: aiyoh there is no correlation between being sick and whatever i shot. its just that, the condom is just there, so okay lor.. just take and shoot. hahaha! i even forgot why i had one in the first place.. :sweat:

hwchoy said:
I bet you bought this in BKK :p
hahaha no, this is bought in Far East Plaza.. one of the shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.