Ongoing X-Pro1 diaries: a rolling gallery of images and experiences with the X-Pro1

lymeboy

May 9, 2009
Singapore
Hi peeps,

I've recently sold my Sony NEX 5N and my Canon 5DmkII and bought the Fuji X-Pro1 (talk about commitment!) as my 'main' camera.

So far, I've been loving it, despite its limitations. I've been shooting and posting my photos and thoughts about the camera and its quirks on my blog Handcarry Only, I will be updating it regularly as I shoot more with the camera and get to know it better.

Do check it out at Handcarry Only

Feel free to share your thoughts on the camera too, would love to hear your stories and see your pictures.

Adrian

Last edited:
lymeboy said:
Hi peeps,

I've recently sold my Sony NEX 5N and my Canon 5DmkII and bought the Fuji X-Pro1 (talk about commitment!) as my 'main' camera.

So far, I've been loving it, despite its limitations. I've been shooting and posting my photos and thoughts about the camera and its quirks on my blog Handcarry Only, I will be updating it regularly as I shoot more with the camera and get to know it better.

Do check it out at Handcarry Only

Feel free to share your thoughts on the camera too, would love to hear your stories and see your pictures.

Adrian

Fantastic shots and narratives. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone!

I've updated the site with another post and more photos from the X-Pro1, processed with my recently bought VSCO presets for Aperture, have a look and see if you can spot any difference from my regular pp.

Adrian

Hi peeps,

I've updated the site with a few more posts and lots more pictures. Do drop by to have a look and leave me a few comments?

Thanks!

Adrian

Nice series:thumbsup:

Hi CSers,

I've had some time to shoot over the long weekend and have posted a new installment of photos on Handcarry Only taken on Good Friday in Little India, as well as some further thoughts on the X-Pro1 after 3 weeks of ownership.

Do drop by and have a look, I'd love to hear from you as well,

Cheers,

Adrian