OMG! Do my eyes deceive me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW...... that nice to see a master to come out to do this.

Cant wait to see those great pics :cool:

expectations are high coz of all the slamming he's done in the past...can he live up to it?:think:

Dun forget to ask for Christie Chung and Teresa Cheung (Kenny Bee's ex wife) type also.

Teresa Cheung
TeresaCheung.jpg

Christie Chung
Christywet.jpg

Top one...cannot lah. Later Jack Neo come find me to make another movie for him for Money No Enough 3: XMM no Enough.

The bottom one...ang moh educated. England powderful. But scared she use whip.

expectations are high coz of all the slamming he's done in the past...can he live up to it?:think:

what he can shoot and what he can teach are 2 different issues :)

Talks are free, let the works speak. :bsmilie:

Anyway, i am no one to give any critique too as i am just a beginner and still learning. Not even i am into XMM too!!! (Xiao Mao Mi aka Cats)

Hmm, thought he is against such many photographers vs 1 model kind of shoot...

8 gwcs / 4hours = 30mins : 1 gwc = good image?

lets not judge, and keep silent.

IF he says he can do, then i am sure he has the means to deliver. Think about it this way, this is his first shoot, and even if he doesnt pull it off, doesnt neccesarily mean he cant walk the talk, its his first shoot.

coming to that, he already has made the first correct step imo, model looks good imo;)

Kudos to DP, at least someone is finally taking it into his own hands and dares to be different to justify his talk.:thumbsup:

and looking at the popularity of his shoot......... heh... all payments made in advance:)

Says alot about the faith the shooters are putting into the organiser

ARgh... Very first DP shoot and I can't even sign up cos of work....

So when will his next organised shoot be?

I've never been to one and from the pics I've seen, it doesn't look like he's doing a bad job (not worse than other organisers' shots anyways, but too noob to tell if they are better).

Wondering if he could guide me a little if I sign up.

So when will his next organised shoot be?

I've never been to one and from the pics I've seen, it doesn't look like he's doing a bad job (not worse than other organisers' shots anyways, but too noob to tell if they are better).

Wondering if he could guide me a little if I sign up.

pm him and ask lor.

Status
Not open for further replies.