OMD EM5 spare battery (where to get it?)

Wah, up til now still hard to get stock, looks like I have to get 1 myself maybe 1 month before I go Land of the Avatar for holiday just to play safe.

I've a spare NEAR-MINT ORIGINAL BLN-1 spare battery, complete with box and plastic zip wrapping. Charged once.

Details in the Buy-and-sell section :)

Cheers!

I've a spare NEAR-MINT ORIGINAL BLN-1 spare battery, complete with box and plastic zip wrapping. Charged once.

Details in the Buy-and-sell section :)

Cheers!

Actual photo:
P8250762.JPG

I just got mine from DSTE, used the NP95 batteries from them before and they lasted till now with who knows how many charges. And the fact that I can get 4-6 batteries for the price of 1 orginal one.... Yea.... no brainer.

I think these devices can be charged as long as these have usb charging cables. You see, I can charge my iPad 2 from my pictures as posted here on this thread.

Does it charge EP3 battery also?

will anyone be still willing to buy third party batts for omd em5 nowadays? thinking of bringing in some stocks if there is an interest

saw a stack at Parisilk Holland V earlier this evening. They are going at $89 after gst

sprintist said:
will anyone be still willing to buy third party batts for omd em5 nowadays? thinking of bringing in some stocks if there is an interest

That would be tantamount to putting cheap petrol on your lambo or ferrari -- it will run but u risk effin up your engine...so no for me :)

That would be tantamount to putting cheap petrol on your lambo or ferrari -- it will run but u risk effin up your engine...so no for me :)

Unlikely it will uplorry your engine. there are some tests done by someone and people are using it (me too). so far no people mentioned the battery will kill your camera. Can't compare a engine with camera. haha.

tsaieh said:
Unlikely it will uplorry your engine. there are some tests done by someone and people are using it (me too). so far no people mentioned the battery will kill your camera. Can't compare a engine with camera. haha.

I didnt definitively say 'it will'. I said you run the risk ;)

I've heard of bloated ones after 3-4 charges. Im personally not willing to be the first one to report a leak in my omd hehe.

how does it compare with other third party batteries for cameras out there all these while? 3-4 times before bloating does seem like a significant issue, only for this model ?