Oly's Digicam Course on 22nd May


Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
517
0
0
42
Singapore
www.blitzstorm.com
Hiya guys,

Finally received the letter from Oly Singapore regarding the free digicam course.

Anyone of you received the letter and is going this Wed, 22nd May?
 

Prime

New Member
Mar 24, 2002
176
0
0
45
AMK
Visit site
Hi,
How do you apply and what time is the course?
Thanks!
 

Falcon

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,768
0
0
40
I am interested but din receive any letter. Who is eligible?
 

Kevin

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
897
0
0
North West
Visit site
Originally posted by Blitz
Hiya guys,

Finally received the letter from Oly Singapore regarding the free digicam course.

Anyone of you received the letter and is going this Wed, 22nd May?
Didn't receive the letter leh. Grab a copy of the course note for me, tell them I have applied but they forgot me. :cry:
 

song

New Member
Feb 23, 2002
391
0
0
23
homex.coolconnect.com
Originally posted by Kevin

Didn't receive the letter leh. Grab a copy of the course note for me, tell them I have applied but they forgot me. :cry:

biltz, want to bring a camcorder to record and then later convert to quicktime for forum to view??
 

Falcon

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,768
0
0
40
Originally posted by song



biltz, want to bring a camcorder to record and then later convert to quicktime for forum to view??
Great idea :thumbsup:
 

X

xeon

Guest
i think the person conducting this course is a clusnapper :D
 

Blitz

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
517
0
0
42
Singapore
www.blitzstorm.com
I got the course form from Oly (actually Kevin took it for me) and I fax it over to Oly.

Seems like those owners of the Oly digicams are eligible for this cam.

And no I dun have a camcorder :( Maybe I Should consider it as my next purchase when I have enuff savings :D

Kevin, alamak maybe give them a call ah?
 

song

New Member
Feb 23, 2002
391
0
0
23
homex.coolconnect.com
Originally posted by Blitz
I got the course form from Oly (actually Kevin took it for me) and I fax it over to Oly.

Seems like those owners of the Oly digicams are eligible for this cam.

And no I dun have a camcorder :( Maybe I Should consider it as my next purchase when I have enuff savings :D

Kevin, alamak maybe give them a call ah?
biltz, i lend u my camcorder to record for the forum. But can Jayan confirm whether he has the website to host the quick time??
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by song


biltz, i lend u my camcorder to record for the forum. But can Jayan confirm whether he has the website to host the quick time??
Sorrie...dun have...:cry:
 

Blitz

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
517
0
0
42
Singapore
www.blitzstorm.com
Hi guys,

Back from the course, please see the sticky notes posted by Jayan, I've posted my review there.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.