Oly's Digicam Course on 22nd May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.blitzstorm.com
Hiya guys,

Finally received the letter from Oly Singapore regarding the free digicam course.

Anyone of you received the letter and is going this Wed, 22nd May?

Hi,
How do you apply and what time is the course?
Thanks!

I am interested but din receive any letter. Who is eligible?

Originally posted by Blitz
Hiya guys,

Finally received the letter from Oly Singapore regarding the free digicam course.

Anyone of you received the letter and is going this Wed, 22nd May?
Didn't receive the letter leh. Grab a copy of the course note for me, tell them I have applied but they forgot me. :cry:

Originally posted by Kevin

Didn't receive the letter leh. Grab a copy of the course note for me, tell them I have applied but they forgot me. :cry:

biltz, want to bring a camcorder to record and then later convert to quicktime for forum to view??

Originally posted by song

biltz, want to bring a camcorder to record and then later convert to quicktime for forum to view??

Great idea :thumbsup:

i think the person conducting this course is a clusnapper :D

I got the course form from Oly (actually Kevin took it for me) and I fax it over to Oly.

Seems like those owners of the Oly digicams are eligible for this cam.

And no I dun have a camcorder :( Maybe I Should consider it as my next purchase when I have enuff savings :D

Kevin, alamak maybe give them a call ah?

Originally posted by Blitz
I got the course form from Oly (actually Kevin took it for me) and I fax it over to Oly.

Seems like those owners of the Oly digicams are eligible for this cam.

And no I dun have a camcorder :( Maybe I Should consider it as my next purchase when I have enuff savings :D

Kevin, alamak maybe give them a call ah?

biltz, i lend u my camcorder to record for the forum. But can Jayan confirm whether he has the website to host the quick time??

Originally posted by song

biltz, i lend u my camcorder to record for the forum. But can Jayan confirm whether he has the website to host the quick time??

Sorrie...dun have...:cry:

Hi guys,

Back from the course, please see the sticky notes posted by Jayan, I've posted my review there.

Status
Not open for further replies.