Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS

Dfive

Nov 20, 2008
Singapore lah....
www.clubsnap.com
Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS

So WHEN and HOW MUCH here in Singapore.... I want it for a hack camera.... beat it up for traveling camera :)

Looks very good for its type.

I"m looking for this cam too. Hope it will be out in June

Selling for 598 at IT Show.

LCD screen not very good. lens not as fast i expected at wide end.

I"m looking for this cam too. Hope it will be out in June

Okok, thks a lot, will go down n give it a try,

Selling for 598 at IT Show.

LCD screen not very good. lens not as fast i expected at wide end.

Okok, thks a lot, will go down n give it a try,

Was in stores yesterday, I Bought today bros :) It's sweet !!

My "quality hack camera"..... Also just so you know Prices are $545-560 at the dealers.

just got mine yesterday, try out today. not bad. it will be in my bag as a everyday work cam.

Anyone know where to get the 3 items - "CLA-T01 - Converter Adapter", "TCON-T01 - Tele Converter", & "FCON-T01 - Fisheye Converter" for this cam? Where funan but they don't have stock

Riebuz said:
Anyone know where to get the 3 items - "CLA-T01 - Converter Adapter", "TCON-T01 - Tele Converter", & "FCON-T01 - Fisheye Converter" for this cam? Where funan but they don't have stock

I doubt it's worth going to Funan for stuff like that, Singaporean shops usually don't stock it. Have you tried Olympus' online shop?

Olympus said it will be available in July or August.

Guys, any idea where to purchase the Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS? Heading off to a trip this weekend and my FT2 happens to have serious lens fogging, seems the seal is broken in my last trip a couple of weeks back. Any feedback on availability and prices appreciated.

Thank You Very Much!

I had order the "CLA-T01 - Converter Adapter", & "FCON-T01 - Fisheye Converter" but "TCON-T01 - Tele Converter" no stock from Olympus SG

Guys, any idea where to purchase the Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS? Heading off to a trip this weekend and my FT2 happens to have serious lens fogging, seems the seal is broken in my last trip a couple of weeks back. Any feedback on availability and prices appreciated.

Thank You Very Much!

MS Color. $550

Last edited:

Thank You Very Much!

Go TK Foto at Funnan.

Anyone can post some photos taken by the camera? How good is it?

Is it worth getting?

I Travel a lot, and don't shy from getting the shot.... I use a number of cameras to do this - this is one of them... this is my hack camera RAIN, HAIL, STORM or DUST STORM..

Heck I even did an underwater shot of my foot being nibbled at a fish spa the other day. :) :) :)