Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm f/1,2 PRO

don bash me but in equivalent

is 90mm f/2,4 vs 85mm f/1,4. ;p

I am considering between Sigma 85mm and Canon 85mm f/1,4....

You know what my catchphrase is? It's "I slap you to China ah!", but I think for you, I'll change it to "I'll smack you with a folding chair to China" wahahha! But I've posted somewhere else (will post in WongLP's review soon), the difference in bokeh is visible enough when you put side by side, but on it's own, the 45 is pretty good, and the size difference between the 2 lens, 45 wins, problem is as a whole system, some will look down on mft for the smaller sensor size

Sigma 85mm f1.4 art FTW btw

You know what my catchphrase is? It's "I slap you to China ah!", but I think for you, I'll change it to "I'll smack you with a folding chair to China" wahahha! But I've posted somewhere else (will post in WongLP's review soon), the difference in bokeh is visible enough when you put side by side, but on it's own, the 45 is pretty good, and the size difference between the 2 lens, 45 wins, problem is as a whole system, some will look down on mft for the smaller sensor size

Sigma 85mm f1.4 art FTW btw

hahaha. I understand.
I am a m43 user before I got into dslr.

I would bring m43 system out on weekends and looking at 17mm for street photography.

saving up for 85mm and 135mm. Hope Sigma comes up with a good 105mm makro ART.... ;p

Sigma-135mm-Art-Series-Review-Photo-3.jpg

Last edited: