Old Changi Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, welcome...

icarus said:
Yo kitkat,

i went there this morning, as usual, no dogs, but the caretaker shooed us away the moment he saw us. So u guys try to avoid him at the main block lor...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=133538 :devil:

You must have forgotten to switch on your cloaking device.

I've just compiled my OCH photo series in prints. Maybe after you guys have gone for the shoot, we could organize a little photo sharing session? What say u all? :D

snowspeeder said:
I've just compiled my OCH photo series in prints. Maybe after you guys have gone for the shoot, we could organize a little photo sharing session? What say u all? :D

Yup!!

normal_P5285514.JPG

:bsmilie:

mine still havent develop yet .... haha ...

anyway, an interesting outing .... hope to have more of these ... tks KK!

Me also haven't got my prints yet.
So if ya guys really wanna organise a photo-sharing session, I w'd suggest this coming weekend...

There're also the other buildings @OCH besides the main one. Maybe next time can visit those as well.

Perhaps the photo sharing session could be done this coming Sat afternoon? What would be a convenient place for the meet up?

Hi Guys / Gal

Thanks for making this outing a success. Sorry if anything is miss out- There are some buildings that I think we miss out .

We can have a sharing session though. :)

NMSS_2 said:
The concept of this picture is good. But I felt that the deliberate overexposure doesnt work too good for me...

Fluorite said:
The concept of this picture is good. But I felt that the deliberate overexposure doesnt work too good for me...

it was a small portion of a partially over exposed pic. i was focusing/metering on inside of the building. decided not to reveal who is doing what but rather the action of it. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.