Old Changi Hospital (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kyouiku said:
I am in 1989 4th coy. Were you in that year if yes then you are more senior cause that is your ROD time if that year after then you are junior. I saw that tailmans that seal.... that day when I went there at 3rd coy. I brought my friend there for filiming but I stop them from going in cause suddenly I don't feel good. I am abit sensitive in that. During ym 2.5 year I saw 3 times you say lucky or not.

I ROD from 1st Coy during 1991 if I remember correctly. Therefore u shd be more senior. We right at top. Very eerie at the bk. My section mates saw something before. For me, I lucky only feel it. Have u ever done duty at the infamous Ammo dump where the SOC area? Super "fantastic" area.:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Hahhaa my I only do once ammo side and although is the most senang I always give to people. Too scary I got scared by a few times already by the BDO cause his face is always so pale. Imagine that place total darkness with pale face staring at me. Cause my habit to be frank for guard duty I don't have the habit to fall asleep one. I always volunteer to be prowler or guard 2 ic. Last time my time the old cookhouse that day I fall asleep (once and only) two baboo touching my face. Imagine their makeup in total darkness.

kyouiku said:
Hahhaa my I only do once ammo side and although is the most senang I always give to people. Too scary I got scared by a few times already by the BDO cause his face is always so pale. Imagine that place total darkness with pale face staring at me. Cause my habit to be frank for guard duty I don't have the habit to fall asleep one. I always volunteer to be prowler or guard 2 ic. Last time my time the old cookhouse that day I fall asleep (once and only) two baboo touching my face. Imagine their makeup in total darkness.

I always volunteer prowler so won't fall asleep. When at ammp dump, confirm always have very real nightmares one. Everytime dreamt something abt the dump. My section mates saw whole family inside the dump. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

I read the link u put up. Which area is that? Is it first coy when they say blk 33. Looks like 5th coy.

Dude... seen your part 1 and this part 2.
You should've held your photos back till Hungry Ghost Festival, before showing us.
The freaky impact would be greater!

Other than that, I think you can venture into horror photography:D

yup correct 5th coy. My side 4th coy not so bad cause last time the mortuary is for putting kids one. Your side and those on the higher one are the worst. By the way to the gentleman asking about how to go in. Beside the front part you can enter CGH by the hendon road. Walk up the slope and from there can enter CGH

kyouiku said:
I am in 1989 4th coy. Were you in that year if yes then you are more senior cause that is your ROD time if that year after then you are junior. I saw that tailmans that seal.... that day when I went there at 3rd coy. I brought my friend there for filiming but I stop them from going in cause suddenly I don't feel good. I am abit sensitive in that. During ym 2.5 year I saw 3 times you say lucky or not.

4th coy, which platoon? I was there too.

rinaldi86 said:
Dude... seen your part 1 and this part 2.
You should've held your photos back till Hungry Ghost Festival, before showing us.
The freaky impact would be greater!

Other than that, I think you can venture into horror photography:D
Ya hor ... didn't think of that. Thanks for the tips but I rather do macro or landscape. ;p

:)

Is it the entrance that's sloping up, very near Changi Beach Club and Right accross Commando Camp?

If that's the entrance, think those who are interested can take bus No. 29 from Tampines Interchange.

rinaldi86 said:
Is it the entrance that's sloping up, very near Changi Beach Club and Right accross Commando Camp?

If that's the entrance, think those who are interested can take bus No. 29 from Tampines Interchange.
I'm not sure cos I drove there. :embrass:

ah.. okay.

anyway, those interested still can try taking bus 29. But then, no guarantee if the gate is open ah..

Walked passed there at night. Extremely dark in there. Can't see anything. Need to bring torch

Status
Not open for further replies.