ok to buy d70 now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Tiger said:
In a 4 million population, so coincidence today to meet a few Nikonian at Comex Show.
Some more, happen to meet you guys (Idworks, Watcher, Clown, gooseberry? and others) at the Nikon Booth itself.
Is it my destiny to join the Dark Side? :devil:
Watcher, I told my wife you are the one whom take the Melbourne photo. ;)

Not coincidence... we just have no life :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Trying to bug Jimmy to see if he forgets his sales pitch :D

King Tiger said:
In a 4 million population, so coincidence today to meet a few Nikonian at Comex Show.
Some more, happen to meet you guys (Idworks, Watcher, Clown, gooseberry? and others) at the Nikon Booth itself.
So did you buy yet? :devil:

*Ahem* Garion lately very interested in D70 hor...

Garion, can I tempt you with the D2H? HEehee...

Gymrat76 said:
Not coincidence... we just have no life :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Trying to bug Jimmy to see if he forgets his sales pitch :D

har? :dunno:

forget wat? peace lah! :lovegrin:

Am new here. Hello all,

Pardon me where is LORDS? Does it mean also that else where outside the COMEX show, D70 with or without the kit does not come with any CF card.

Thanks

KT: Buy the D70 now then go Nikon SG ask for free upgrade to D100 replacement when it's out :bsmilie:

BUY BUY BUY!!!

King Tiger said:
Heh ;)
The other should be Gymrat76.

Destiny? Take it as providence ;)

:embrass: about the photo...

silverbeem said:
Am new here. Hello all,

Pardon me where is LORDS? Does it mean also that else where outside the COMEX show, D70 with or without the kit does not come with any CF card.

Thanks

Lords is at Lucky Plaza. D70 with or without kit lens does not come with CF. Comex 2004 are promotional offers which you have to pay list price $2288 inorder to enjoy the free gift.

Alternatively, if you were to buy from elsewhere like MS Color (AMK central) you'll pay ard $2100 (without free gifts).

It all depends on you if u think the free gifts are worth $188. :)

i read the posts. i rationalised. and i read the raison d'etre of others. i mulled over it. and the deed is done. there is no turning back...for i have embraced the dark side. and it, in turn, embraces me :devil:

Welcome my young Padawan, now all you need to do next is to face the Nikon Council and let us knight thee - "D70 warrior"

:devil:

mikey115 said:
i read the posts. i rationalised. and i read the raison d'etre of others. i mulled over it. and the deed is done. there is no turning back...for i have embraced the dark side. and it, in turn, embraces me :devil:

manage to sell your G5?

espn said:
Welcome my young Padawan, now all you need to do next is to face the Nikon Council and let us knight thee - "D70 warrior"

ooh do i get a secret password and a handshake??

contacted: yes managed to sell the G5 :)

Well Mikey if you are a Freemason i'll give you a secret handshake ;)

Yes i'm a Freemason ... heehheehe ... maybe the only one on CS :p

Amfibius said:
Well Mikey if you are a Freemason i'll give you a secret handshake ;)

Yes i'm a Freemason ... heehheehe ... maybe the only one on CS :p

haha, bro i used to be one. nuff said....

Yeah get the D70 now and save some money for the D200 when it comes out. The price for the D100 is just too high when it has almost the same features as the D70 but a metal body. Or use the money for some nice Nikon lens!!!

hi all, any idea what is the price of d70 now??body only and body+kit..

Status
Not open for further replies.