Official Olympus E-PL7 thread

wonglp

Staff member
Jul 20, 2007
Bukit Batok
The new E-PL7 is ready for preorder, with freebies of > $200,
-Olympus leather jacket (worth $79)

-Customisation on the leather jacket up to 10 letters including space (worth $25)

-$150 Olympus Accessories Voucher

Preorder here

https://www.shopatolympus.com.sg/pre-order.html

Single lens kit (14-42mm EZ pancake lens is $898, and twin lens kit (+40-150mm lens) is $1098.

Amazon preorder price is US$699 which works about same as local prices but without any freebies.

Review of EPL7 by Keithwee click here

Attachments

• $20999-09-14-Olympus-E-PL7-EDM-FC.jpg
    $20999-09-14-Olympus-E-PL7-EDM-FC.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
The voucher's good enough to cover an extra batt and a auto lens cap ;)

The voucher's good enough to cover an extra batt and a auto lens cap ;)

sounds logical:) interestingly, they have alot more accessories these days including dry cab, voucher can buy 36L with change.

Let's say I get it via street pricing, can I get the customised leather jacket done via Olympus service centre at the cost?

Let's say I get it via street pricing, can I get the customised leather jacket done via Olympus service centre at the cost?

Best to call Oly Service centre to check. One thing you can also check is if the local popular stores which are also stated to be in the participating retailers (MScolor, SLR Revo, TK foto, Alan, Parisilk etc) can offer street prices lower than the stated prices. I remember my preordered EP5 was a bit lower than RRP. Hope that helps

Best to call Oly Service centre to check. One thing you can also check is if the local popular stores which are also stated to be in the participating retailers (MScolor, SLR Revo, TK foto, Alan, Parisilk etc) can offer street prices lower than the stated prices. I remember my preordered EP5 was a bit lower than RRP. Hope that helps

Thanks for the advice. Where can I try some outlet hands on this? Don't seem to be showcast anywhere?

Thanks for the advice. Where can I try some outlet hands on this? Don't seem to be showcast anywhere?

It's not available yet, and won't be before the preorder is over. Just checked with oly, it's likely end of Oct to arrive.

It's not available yet, and won't be before the preorder is over. Just checked with oly, it's likely end of Oct to arrive.

End oct then got stock for those who didn't preorder? I was told end Sept or early Oct for preorder hahaha

End oct then got stock for those who didn't preorder? I was told end Sept or early Oct for preorder hahaha

hmm, was told preorder stocks will arrive late Oct. better check again haha

I hope resale price of epl6 can come down to rock bottom price so that I can buy to replace my epm2

man, deciding between this and gm5 for the wife man..

If EVF is not a must have , I'll probably get the E-PL7. Inclusion of 3 axis IBIS and the selfie screen alone make this much easier to use and more applicable.

If EVF is not a must have , I'll probably get the E-PL7. Inclusion of 3 axis IBIS and the selfie screen alone make this much easier to use and more applicable.

true true......can also personalise the leather case too and use the voucher for an extra battery and auto lens cap..

let the wife decide lah, did u show her lx100? :)

meant to be a surprise...and this will be her first proper camera..so PASM will be a good start....no need to fiddle around.

personally i would love the lx100.

meant to be a surprise...and this will be her first proper camera..so PASM will be a good start....no need to fiddle around.

personally i would love the lx100.

If she like selfie, epl7 would be a good start too, good luck :)

The voucher can be used to buy dry cab in olympus store?

Think u better call and check :) it says only selected accessories are valid for the voucher.

Last edited:
Epl7 available in stores now?