Official Ladder Clan Thread - All ladder owners come in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup: dun worry, the ladder rollers got lock-up one. zai!!!

tas y "PLOFRESSIONAL use for PLOFRESSIONAL fotographers of FS!!":thumbsup:

:bsmilie:

ah! ok . got any well known brand 'pro ladder' to recommend ? got CF tripod, wonder got CF ladder or not. light and sturdy :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

Manfrotto makes one hydraulic ladder for events pro.

Just step on the ladder and push the button. It will lift you to as high as 6 ft tall.

Got side tray to put drink some more.

Manfrotto makes one hydraulic ladder for events pro.

Just step on the ladder and push the button. It will lift you to as high as 6 ft tall.

Got side tray to put drink some more.

IIRC they got stands err... is light stands or video cam stand... that go high high abt 2 storey high mayb u could suggest they convert into a ladder as they always say the listern to the needs of the clients?:think:

IIRC they got stands err... is light stands or video cam stand... that go high high abt 2 storey high mayb u could suggest they convert into a ladder as they always say the listern to the needs of the clients?:think:

good idea. can highlight it to 3rd party manufacturers. :thumbsup: they more responsive and much more willing to accept constructive suggestions and ideas. :thumbsup:

good idea. can highlight it to 3rd party manufacturers. :thumbsup: they more responsive and much more willing to accept constructive suggestions and ideas. :thumbsup:

A 3rd party manufacturer in China is coming out with knee pads and elbow pads which you wear them and scale the wall like a spiderman and shoot from there. They stick like Bluetack leaving you hands free to shoot.

Anyone like to start a MO?

A 3rd party manufacturer in China is coming out with knee pads and elbow pads which you wear them and scale the wall like a spiderman and shoot from there. They stick like Bluetack leaving you hands free to shoot.

Anyone like to start a MO?

:thumbsup: tas very nice of them!!

any idea if they'll throw in 3rd party LightSphere?

:thumbsup: tas very nice of them!!

any idea if they'll throw in 3rd party LightSphere?

No LightSphere but got Rip Sphere:

Durex_Mutual_Pleasure.jpg

water proof also rite?

halo! it is for "PLOFRESSIONAL USE". of cos water-proof la.:thumbsup:

oso sunlight proof, WB proof, smudge proof, user-boboness proof...

this one will be the core upon which Spore build its next batch of olympic ladder runners! mux b PLO level quality then zai! :thumbsup:

I DIYed one cheaply out of wood and nails and spay painted it with army camouflage.

I used it in the bush to shoot lovers in action. :bsmilie:

good idea! :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

I DIYed one cheaply out of wood and nails and spay painted it with army camouflage.

I used it in the bush to shoot lovers in action. :bsmilie:

wooo u are pro. Camo in the dark. Keke

Status
Not open for further replies.