[Official] Fujifilm announces the X-T2 delivering Creative Perfection to you

Anyone know if is possible to get better deal from dealer instead of Fujifilm themselves? I attended a touch & feel session in Malaysia and a dealer approach me and told me that he can offer me a better price which is also around 200sgd cheaper than in singapore but i am afraid though .. not sure if is 'gray market' item.

Anyone know if is possible to get better deal from dealer instead of Fujifilm themselves? I attended a touch & feel session in Malaysia and a dealer approach me and told me that he can offer me a better price which is also around 200sgd cheaper than in singapore but i am afraid though .. not sure if is 'gray market' item.

Authorized dealer ?

Of course the dealers later will set their own street prices which is diff and lower from Fujifilm SRP. The main diff is the value of bundled gifts for example I'm pretty sure the street prices won't include a 32gb UHS II card.

Gray or not so long as it's a authorized dealer u r fine

any news for those that pre-ordered, will we be able to get our set on 8sep16?
such a long wait!

All I am allowed to say is that u r highly unlikely to be disappointed if u r looking at 8 Sept as a collection date :p

All I am allowed to say is that u r highly unlikely to be disappointed if u r looking at 8 Sept as a collection date :p

you are da man! packing my camping eq now ;)

My update are they are packing now LOL..

I just contacted SLR who I preordered from - they are non-committal on whether I can get mine tomorrow - and I preordered on the first day! :(

**EDIT** I got mine!

Last edited:
just collected my set at cathay photo. come with 50 dollar NTUC voucher ! sweet !

TK Foto also available for collection

Also got mine, seems like different shop have their all in house promo. Cathay one give the voucher?

Announcement:

Dear Valuable Customers,

For those who have collected their X-T2 from the pre-order promotion, purchase during Comex show and from authorized dealer stores on the 8 Sept 2016, FUJIFILM Asia Pacific would like to inform that the new batch of batteries, NP-W126S have arrived today.

We will be upgrading X-T2’s bundled free gift -battery, NP-W126 to NP-W126S to further enhance the performance and usage experience of X-T2.

All X-T2 sets batteries redeemed from the studio today will be NP-W126S.

FUJIFILM Asia Pacific studio staff will be contacting those who had collected their pre-order and those who had redeemed on 8th September for their regular purchase to arrange for the exchange of batteries.

Thank you all for your support in FUJIFILM X-T2. We apologize for any inconveniences caused.