[Official] Fujifilm announces the X-T2 delivering Creative Perfection to you

Wow. The price! Is it worthwhile to pay abt $1599 more for XT 2?Should I go for a new XT1 instead? Very difficult to decide.

Wow. The price! Is it worthwhile to pay abt $1599 more for XT 2?Should I go for a new XT1 instead? Very difficult to decide.

Worthwhile or not.

Only the 1 paying will be able to decide.

XT1 is already plenty of a camera.

Nonetheless, You could and should wait for more reviews or etc.. before deciding too. Especially if you cant make up your mind. Never rush into buying electronics items.

I'll say.. If you dont shoot often. Then getting the XT1 would be good enough. The extra cash can be saved/holiday/another lens or etc...

of buy from Japan, their firmware can display english? or fix Japanese nia?

Best to test it urself on launch day. Mirrorless performance is still different from a dslr, which the XT series is targeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

of buy from Japan, their firmware can display english? or fix Japanese nia?
They have international and domestic set. Domestic sets are in Japanese, international sets can be set to English.

people said XPRO series vs. XT series have different color profile in JPEG output even at same film mode? how can if be?

people said XPRO series vs. XT series have different color profile in JPEG output even at same film mode? how can if be?

That's a surprise, mind sharing where did u read that ?

I shot with both pre-production and production models for X-Pro2 and X-T2, both sporting the same sensor , processor and same film simulations ; I couldn't see that they are different.

X-T2 is nice but the price is on the high side. Am interested in the camera but the price might be the stopper for me.

X-T2 is nice but the price is on the high side. Am interested in the camera but the price might be the stopper for me.

Yeah, maybe add abit more can buy Nikon 500 liao ... :bsmilie:

Price is not a factor for early adopters. Can always wait and buy. No point nagging price is high.. Won't come down so fast leh.. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a taiwan forum.
he judge by comparing dpreview joeg samples.

Is the stock coming in already?

hope it comes before september 10th
would like to bring it to the stgcc

Ah ? What did Sony do ?

Paiseh I never preordered a Sony before so I've really no idea.

If no pre order then unlikely got stock for you leh unless Fujifilm bring in a lot of stock this time

Think it's across the board all brands affected coming to supply lines with that earthquake some time back , got stocks to sell not too bad already.

Remember that SG is a small market in comparison to US etc and obviously allocation is dependent on potential market size too.

somehow i personally find that Sony always have a shortage of stock in the first few months after launch.. not sure if demand is too high or we only have small stock allocation.. moreover Zeiss lens :p

Keith is right we are only a tiny dot of islands compared with other market.

sorry for being out of topic. hehe