Official discontinuation of D100 and 45P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watcher

Feb 9, 2003
The heart of the Abyss
Visit site
For those who might have missed it, the D100 has been officially discontinued since 1 Sep 2005, even though many shops have done a stock clearance earlier .

The AI-P 45mm lens, popularly known as the pancake lens is also discontinued. No news of either replacement.

See here for the original Japanese post. This was found here.

Hmmm 45P, anyone going to do a B!B!B! on it?:think:

the 45f2.8 P was a cool piece of optical equipement!! :cry:

WA45.jpg

image pulled from www.nikon.com.sg

i am getting a 45P soon!!
something to go along with my beautiful Fm3a! :heart: :heart: :heart:

icarus said:
i am getting a 45P soon!!
something to go along with my beautiful Fm3a! :heart: :heart: :heart:
how much did you manage to get it for... this sexy lense!!! :bsmilie:

jamestan said:
I really regret selling this away... Thought it was useless then. Come to think of it, this lens damn "chio"
Heh heh, put the black one on a pro body and people will think it is a body cap ;)

Astin said:
espn, now it is officially discon, yr D100 becomes a "collectable items" :thumbsup:
Hahaha... my D100 will go to a new home on thursday. Much as I would like to collect it... my pocket very empty liao. Heehee :)

me talking about the 45mm lah. D100 pui pui pui :bsmilie: what`s the price for one recently in SG?

espn said:
You want? I got D100 can sell you... :D

Got 45P to sell? Like I said, I regretted selling mine away.

any one know the price of 1 in SG? JP side selling it for like 500 for the silver one, black one for some reason is sold higher.

I'm thinking of getting a spare DSLR exclusively for portraits. What price range would a good condition used D100 body only with vertical grip attachment cost now?

TMC said:
any one know the price of 1 in SG? JP side selling it for like 500 for the silver one, black one for some reason is sold higher.

Singapore is selling at around the same price too. Havent seen any black ones around yet

I see, the black ones are like 50% more ex for some weird unknown reason.

You getting the Nikkor 105 and a Canon 5D?!?! Rich fella, maintaining 2 systems.

TMC said:
I see, the black ones are like 50% more ex for some weird unknown reason.

You getting the Nikkor 105 and a Canon 5D?!?! Rich fella, maintaining 2 systems.

Wishlist only la hahaa
:devil:

105 is about 900 SGD here.

5D is 5.5k

Was looking at the 105 before too. but then dun thought I dun take often either.

TMC said:
105 is about 900 SGD here.

5D is 5.5k

Was looking at the 105 before too. but then dun thought I dun take often either.

105 is 1k here... :think: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.