OFFICIAL: CANON EOS 7D Mark II - User Thread

Ok.chill chill..that's plenty of desperate sellers n buyers in BnS section.I even met 2 which are just buying lower prices items n marking it up abit just to earn extra side income.....

Does anyone know the latest retail price of the 7Dii?

"Does anyone know the latest retail price of the 7Dii? "...Yah...anyone knows?

Thanks in advance.

"WTSell: DSLR - Canon 7D mark II Started by Ong76, Today 10:29 AM " Anyone know if this person selling the 7D MK II is a local or grey set. I asked because when I contacted thru phone message and PM here..no respond from him/her. Advertised a few times from $1.5k now to $13xx.

"WTSell: DSLR - Canon 7D mark II Started by Ong76, Today 10:29 AM " Anyone know if this person selling the 7D MK II is a local or grey set. I asked because when I contacted thru phone message and PM here..no respond from him/her. Advertised a few times from $1.5k now to $13xx.

If no response, it doesn't matter the set is grey or not. Anyway if no warranty, there is no difference.

"If no response"..that's being rude. "it doesn't matter the set is grey or not"..it does..if it's grey, don't expect it to sell at local 2nd price. "Anyway if no warranty, there is no difference. "..this, I agreed but I did not ask on this matter. Sellers has so many names...LOL!

"If no response"..that's being rude. "it doesn't matter the set is grey or not"..it does..if it's grey, don't expect it to sell at local 2nd price. "Anyway if no warranty, there is no difference. "..this, I agreed but I did not ask on this matter. Sellers has so many names...LOL!

What I am trying to say is that if no response, it is not worth your patronage to keep seeking it. Whether the camera is new, damage or what condition or where it was bought, thus would not have any bearing since the seller is not interested to respond to you which means whatever you offer, even higher, you will not be getting anything.

To me, it does not matter if the set is grey or not when it is out of warranty. Pricing anyone can price any level. Buyer has no say anyway.

Last edited:
Ok..thanks bro..yah..I kind of ignore it since the first time..just kept seeing posting but under different name it seems.

"Does anyone know the latest retail price of the 7Dii? "...Yah...anyone knows?

Thanks in advance.

Brand new local warranty set is around $1,900 while grey set with 12 months in-house warranty is $1,729.

Brand new local warranty set is around $1,900 while grey set with 12 months in-house warranty is $1,729.

Where do you find grey set in singapore now, Last time DD electronics were selling grey sets, they are very good. But its closed now.

I dont find any other shop selling grey sets in singapore now ???

Where do you find grey set in singapore now, Last time DD electronics were selling grey sets, they are very good. But its closed now.

I dont find any other shop selling grey sets in singapore now ???

DD electronics is history now.

However, there are still a few grey sets retailers in Singapore. You can check the forum. They are listed here.

Anyone tried the 7D2 with either the Tamron or Sigma 150-600? Thinking of getting a super telephoto to complement my 70-200 but a little worried if there are AF issues on 3rd party lens and Canon doesn't have anything on that range.

Anyone tried the 7D2 with either the Tamron or Sigma 150-600? Thinking of getting a super telephoto to complement my 70-200 but a little worried if there are AF issues on 3rd party lens and Canon doesn't have anything on that range.

Both are good lenses.and even with 1.4xtelecons, still can produce good results..1300mm+ of awesomeness.only know sigma lens like to focus hunt..even my 18-35f1.8 on a sunny day also hunts some times..but sadly I'm thinking of ditching my 7dmk2 for a ff next time..even the 80D seems like a better option than the 7dmk2 after I got it