Official Canon EOS 60D User Thread Part I

any bro here got sd card from it fair?
thinking of getting 16ge 10class hd card, any1 can share what the price like?(if you holding 1)

Hi everybody, I just gotten my 60D today. This is my first DSLR and hope to learn from everybody here. =D

A quick question on the freebie redemption from Canon. Do I have to register online first to get the freebie? Or just proceed down to Canon with the receipt and stuff to collect it?

Last edited:
No harm registering online first :)

Hi everybody, I just gotten my 60D today. This is my first DSLR and hope to learn from everybody here. =D

A quick question on the freebie redemption from Canon. Do I have to register online first to get the freebie? Or just proceed down to Canon with the receipt and stuff to collect it?

May I know which kit and what was the price you paid?

You'll have to register your camera to claim the freebies with your warranty confirmation. Take note though, you can actually register over at the DigiHub and print there too. Just bring your receipt, warranty registration slip and go over there to register, should be ok then..

May I know which kit and what was the price you paid?

I got the basic kit lens for $1519. The package also include a tripod, bag, 8gb card and a screen protector.

@Conan86 and Tucksoon,

Alright, thanks! I'll register for the warranty first. Was thinking of getting the freebies first since Canon office is very near my workplace.

thinking of getting 16ge 10class hd card, any1 can share what the price like?(if you holding 1)
bought Sandisk 16GB Extreme HD Video 30mb/s Class 10 for $56. 32GB going for $116.

i thought you were asking who got sd card from it fair? I got it from PC Show in Suntec yesterday.

ya i m asking from the fair.. hee going down today.. thanks so much ok now i know what the price like..

Just redeemed the freebies for the online warranty promo.. They gave me the canon tripod and manfrotto bag (even if i purchased my cam ahead of the IT show) I was also asking for the user guide (60d mag), but according to the guy, i should get it from the shop where i got the cam.. :/

i heard that they are giving 2 extra lp-e6 at it fair and a bg-e9 battery grip is that true :confused: ??

i heard that they are giving 2 extra lp-e6 at it fair and a bg-e9 battery grip is that true :confused: ??

Wah. Sure or not? Just now when I went there around 4pm, they say promo is still as per broucher. No reduction or additional gifts.

Wah. Sure or not? Just now when I went there around 4pm, they say promo is still as per broucher. No reduction or additional gifts.

Not so sure . my friend bought his 60d with 18-200 kitlens , he told me he got additional 2 extra lp-e6 total of 3, bg-e9 and 1 dry box. super shock.
tmr shall go his hse to check the things out , duno true or not. And btw his 18-200 got free filter as well. the filter and dry box was true ,saw from his fb pictures.

my other fren bought his 7d at it fair ytd got a additional free screen protector.

think must bargain for more gifts liao even at it fair..

godon said:
Not so sure . my friend bought his 60d with 18-200 kitlens , he told me he got additional 2 extra lp-e6 total of 3, bg-e9 and 1 dry box. super shock.
tmr shall go his hse to check the things out , duno true or not. And btw his 18-200 got free filter as well. the filter and dry box was true ,saw from his fb pictures.

my other fren bought his 7d at it fair ytd got a additional free screen protector.

Wah... each lp-e6 is 100++, plus the grip is 300++ if I'm not wrong.. means just this he already got 600++ worth of freebies liao.. jealous jealous lol..

I got a Tanscend Ultimate class 10 16gb at $39.90, not from PC show.

All original or 3rd party?

Guys do you get noticeable noise when shooting from ISO400 onward at 100% crop especially ard darker areas? Is it normal? I using 18-55mm lens and shooting at full res RAW.