NTU PVS Overseas Trip to Pengerang

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervlam

Apr 26, 2002
Visit site
Tired of Esplanade? Sick of Little India or Chinatown? Looking for New Inspirations to capture with your trusty camera?

Look no further! NTU Photo-Videographic Society is organising its 1st Overseas Photography Trip! Pack your cameras and join us in a fruitful trip to the small fishing town of Pengerang, Johor.

Pengerang is located in Southeast of Johor, near the well known beach, Desaru. It has quaint and pretty fishing villages making it a popular fishing spot for many fishing enthusiasts.

Capture the scenic views of Pengerang on camera, quite different from Singapore. Emerge yourself in the fun of snapping your camera away or just the excitement of getting away from Singapore for a day! Our itinerary includes visits to a mango garden, bee and ostrich farms. We'll take care of your stomach too as the fee includes an 8-course seafood lunch as well as dinner by the roadside.

Details for the trip:
Date: 1 March 2003 (Saturday)
Members: $50
Non-Members: $53
Deposit of $25

Maximum places: 40 persons
Register early to avoid disappointment!!

For enquiries, please contact Meei Ting via email @ meeiting@yours.com

Brought to you by NTU Photo-Videographic Society

Who's going? Add yourself to the list...

• Bean

Clubsnap members can join us under non-members. Not only for NTU students.

me too... i need a break, otherwise i'll go bonkers. :D

Add yourself to the list...
  • Bean
  • Larry
  • mervlam

Originally posted by Larry
me... i need a break, otherwise i'll go nuts.

hello Larry,

please kindly contact Meei Ting at meeiting@yours.com to register. btw, you can bring your friends along. it's not strictly a photo trip.

Hi Mervlam,

Interested to join, can you provide us with more details like transportation, time, where to meet etc.

Thanks.

-FND->

Mervlam,

Any details on how to join the PVS? Also, what are the membership perks?(details?)

Originally posted by FND
Hi Mervlam,

Interested to join, can you provide us with more details like transportation, time, where to meet etc.

Thanks.

-FND->

For enquiries, please contact Meei Ting via email @ meeiting@yours.com

Add yourself to the list...
  • Bean
  • Larry
  • mervlam
  • Mr Fish

We'll meet early in the morning at Stanley Lim Colour Centre and come back late at night. Roughly 7am to 11pm but dun take my word for it. For a little bit more info, do visit NTUPVS Website and click on the Pengerang Trip under Upcoming Events. And of course, for the human touch, can always email Meeiting at the already mentioned address.

Cheers
Darren

1. Bean
2. Larry
3. mervlam
4. Mr Fish
5. Hazardman

count me in!

Originally posted by hazardman
1. Bean
2. Larry
3. mervlam
4. Mr Fish
5. Hazardman
erm... are all of you strapping young NUS/NTU types? then i'll be damn shy.... me old fogey. :embrass:

anyway i emailed Meei Ting yesterday but no reply yet.

Originally posted by Larry
erm... are all of you strapping young NUS/NTU types? then i'll be damn shy.... me old fogey. :embrass:

anyway i emailed Meei Ting yesterday but no reply yet.

she's rather busy. i told her liaoz.

Can I come? I'll make two reservations. Bringing my other half in my life can?

1. Bean
2. Larry
3. mervlam
4. Mr Fish
5. Hazardman
6. tsystem
7. tsystem gf

can't make it on a saturday.. wonder if they're kind enough to provide some directions on how to get there by ourselves...

as well as the side attractions like the farms if possible..?

Status
Not open for further replies.