[JBOG Sept’2012 ] :22 Sept JB/Pontian/Kukup/Tanjung Piai Jalan/Makan/Shot Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are spaces still available for one more?

Final updated list:
1. wong_se
2. Van Faniel
3. violin (felix)
4. Blurshan (weishan)
5. Micoll
6. unknown123
7. Absolutekev
8. unlisted
9. Marcus Ong

Drivers
1. hlwong / 4 passenger
2. sgtdag / 3 passengers
3. vickikoowk / 3 passengers[/QUOTE]

hlwong said:
Hi All, thanks for those who sign up for this outing but the outing is limited to total of 12 ppl with 3 cars. Hope you guys understand that too many ppl and cars will add some difficulties to shoot and go around. I am sorry for those who are not in the list and many of you guys i know from other JBOG outings as well. We still will organize again for next outing and those who already went for the same place previously will not be in the list.

Please PM me your email and contact info if you havent do so...

Final updated list:
1. wong_se
2. Van Faniel
3. violin (felix)
4. Blurshan (weishan)
5. Micoll
6. unknown123
7. Absolutekev
8. unlisted
9. Marcus Ong

Drivers
1. hlwong / 4 passenger
2. sgtdag / 3 passengers
3. vickikoowk / 3 passengers

Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity!!

Are spaces still available for one more?

Final updated list:
1. wong_se
2. Van Faniel
3. violin (felix)
4. Blurshan (weishan)
5. Micoll
6. unknown123
7. Absolutekev
8. unlisted
9. Marcus Ong

Drivers
1. hlwong / 4 passenger
2. sgtdag / 3 passengers
[/QUOTE]

Hi Fatty...though i know you in CB9 but i must be fair with others who already registered but not in the list. I received few PMs to put them in reserved list if someone pull out and will give them priority. Hope you can join for next JBOG outing :)

aww.. too bad for me.. have fun you guys!

Last edited:
Updated the final list:
1. wong_se
2. Van Faniel
3. violin (felix)
4. Blurshan (weishan)
5. Micoll
6. unknown123
7. RayLa82
8. unlisted
9. Marcus Ong

Drivers
1. hlwong / 4 passenger
2. sgtdag / 3 passengers

Absolutekev: I understand from Mike that you will leave early and thus i removed your name out from the list. RayLa82, you are in the list.

Others please don't complain unfair as i already mentioned this is not first come first serve and the selection criteria is very tough as everyone is so active in CS. Priority given to first timer in JBOG outing...i also headache to select you guys :confused:

Have fun guys!

Thank hlwong and michael and all the members who participated in this outing!! This is the best outing that I ever had!!!

Thank hlwong and michael and all the members who participated in this outing!! This is the best outing that I ever had!!!

hope all of you enjoy the outing, the travel, the makan, and brought back not just good pictures and the new friendship we made

agree!! thanks for the great outing hope to join you guys again!!

will create a new thread to share pictures, here is the group at one of unknown jetty at Pontian

8015196341_22cbdb7b4f_z.jpg

Wow, nice beach! :D Organise another outing again leh! :) But can the meeting point be at Singapore? For eg, Kranji or Woodlands MRT? :D

Wow, nice beach! :D Organise another outing again leh! :) But can the meeting point be at Singapore? For eg, Kranji or Woodlands MRT? :D

Why meet at Singapore ?

most of the drivers who drove that day, are from JB. u are not expecting them to drive across to Kranji all the way to fetch you and then back to JB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.