not another thread gets locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
why do threads get locked that frequently in CS?

kopitiam, i open a table, i invite all csers for tea and to chitchat, then someone comes along, and close the table and tell us to move on?
it's not as if the conversation has got into flames or into political stuffs, so why lock it?
:dunno:

i do hope this thread doesnt get lock!

why do threads get locked that frequently in CS?

kopitiam, i open a table, i invite all csers for tea and to chitchat, then someone comes along, and close the table and tell us to move on?
it's not as if the conversation has got into flames or into political stuffs, so why lock it?
:dunno:

i do hope this thread doesnt get lock!

in kopitiam, u invite people over for zi char, then everybody finish eating liao, then the cleaner come clean up lor... :bsmilie:

in kopitiam, u invite people over for zi char, then everybody finish eating liao, then the cleaner come clean up lor... :bsmilie:

who decides who finish eating?the guests, or the god damn cleaner?

if you know the boss of the kopitiam well, then can send the cleaners home after cleaning, then can still tok kok mah ... no need to close .... :think:
thought 24-hr kopitiam is getting popular?...

if you know the boss of the kopitiam well, then can send the cleaners home after cleaning, then can still tok kok mah ... no need to close .... :think:
thought 24-hr kopitiam is getting popular?...

if 24hour kopitiam, 1 group of people buy 1 cup of kopi, drink finish liao still talk whole day... jialat lor...

in sg, cleaner got final say, sometimes never finish, also clear the plate liao...

u sure?so far when i dine in kopitiam, no cleaners are that damn rude.;(

if 24hour kopitiam, 1 group of people buy 1 cup of kopi, drink finish liao still talk whole day... jialat lor...

so what are u?the cat that lingers around kopitiam?or the cleaner's dog?

please lah.at this rate, might as well change it to macdonald's drive thru.
you order, u f off.

i'm really sick of it.

in sg, cleaner got final say, sometimes never finish, also clear the plate liao...

:eek: I thought all the cleaning ladies call you yandao,

Aiya must be you only la, auntie just want to find out your number! :bsmilie:

its not like that thread was getting any new news...was starting to look like a broken record people saying the same thing again and again...unless you had some updates for us.

you order, u f off.

i'm really sick of it.
:heart::heart::heart:

Love your avatar!
\Soft touch

you order, u f off.

i'm really sick of it.

I am the jukebox machine lah...

btw, din know u frequent kopitiams 1... i go like about once a week... cleaner now got bring dogs around 1 ar? :think:

you order, u f off.

i'm really sick of it.

yea mac D's where the message is Get your burger and get out! Unlike Starbucks, please come pull up a car and get comfortable :bsmilie:

Could it be because the thread is getting too long and will slow down the server(s). Just a guess.
There are a lot of long threads in Kopitiam (eg: Sentosa and Photoaid) which will close after it get to a certain length and the sub admin of that thread will create a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.