Not again ...... UP UP UP !

Status
Not open for further replies.
u drive civic fd one !!!!! shhhhhh............

OK I KNOW !!!!!!

now we complain petrol go up..... this go up that go up...

covert all our gas tanks to CNG LA !!

CNG is the way !!
CNG is ok.. just dun get bang from behind.. it'll go BOMB

Singapore's Economy is doing good !!! :cool:

From elites point of view

Increase price is natural ! Dun complain !! :angry:

Everyday, everything oso complain !! Wat is wrong with u peasants ????

Restaurant or kopitam ? U choose :)

Car or MRT ? :dunno: U choose !

icon8.gif

or we end up with what happened in Soylent Green! :bsmilie:

Wah...I had a flash back about that movie man since you brought it up..okie okie..it tells my age :p heheh. Actually I remember another movie.. "Logan's Run" hehe You know.. When you reach 30 you are "retired" hehehe

nah..I prefer the stone age. Reminds me of the movie caveman with Ringo Starr. " Ark Took, zak zak lana" heheheh...

heheh it is at times like this I am glad I decided not to finish taking my licence and just use public transport or my moutain bike. I am a car nut but I really can't see any really good reason to get a car especially since I am not even in sales. I guess we all just have to get use to it. Wanna keep the car for whatever reason...bend down, bare with it and grab ankle..it will be a long one and it isn't going to be over anytime soon heheh.. The power that "be" is not finish taking everything you own from ya heheh.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080102/oil_prices.html

Dun tell me our PETROL prices are going UP AGAIN ... :bheart:

I am going to the PETROL STATION later this morning before I see another price change :sweat:

My heart is weak ...... with all these price attack
Expecting Pump prices to hit at least $2.50/litre within 3yrs. :thumbsup:

Sell car lah my friend.

Curiously, do you think that our Government should subsidise the petrol or cap it at certain level? IMHO, I do not think I would want them to do that (though I would also benefit from such a move as I am also a car user).

With the ever-increasing petrol prices, I began to reexamine how I actually use my car. For example, should I drive to pick up some stuff though it could be just "a few minutes" walk away? In a long run, we may end up playing our little part in preserving our limited resources for the future generations. Though, subconsciously or unintentionally. :)

Happy shooting.

Wah...I had a flash back about that movie man since you brought it up..okie okie..it tells my age :p heheh. Actually I remember another movie.. "Logan's Run" hehe You know.. When you reach 30 you are "retired" hehehe

nah..I prefer the stone age. Reminds me of the movie caveman with Ringo Starr. " Ark Took, zak zak lana" heheheh...

heheh it is at times like this I am glad I decided not to finish taking my licence and just use public transport or my moutain bike. I am a car nut but I really can't see any really good reason to get a car especially since I am not even in sales. I guess we all just have to get use to it. Wanna keep the car for whatever reason...bend down, bare with it and grab ankle..it will be a long one and it isn't going to be over anytime soon heheh.. The power that "be" is not finish taking everything you own from ya heheh.

SOYLENT GREENT IS PEOPLE!!! makes me glad that i could catch that joke in futurama :)

I think patrol price increase is more effective to control the traffic congestion/jam, compared with ERP increase.

Well not all countries will have their oil price increased, those in the middle east, still have their petrol tagged below S$0.50/litre, and they are laughing all the way with the high oil price when the rest of the world is struggling.

Well not all countries will have their oil price increased, those in the middle east, still have their petrol tagged below S$0.50/litre, and they are laughing all the way with the high oil price when the rest of the world is struggling.
Russia is also laughing.

Hmmm...read that used cooking oil is also an alternative. BTW just where are used cooking oil (like from hawkers etc.) disposed of in SG?? ;)

Hmmm...read that used cooking oil is also an alternative. BTW just where are used cooking oil (like from hawkers etc.) disposed of in SG?? ;)

you sure they are disposed off and not recycled? must recycle mah... be environment-friendly :bsmilie:

The ultimate winner? The oil sheiks.

Nuff said. Who pays for big money for all those ridiculously crazy construction projects in Middle East?

Status
Not open for further replies.