Northern District Shooters 2nd outing


Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Title: Northern District Shooters 2nd outing
Date: 25th June 2005 Saturday
Time:
Venue:
Places to shoot :
Type of shoot: For newbies, amateurs & experts
Things to bring: Film, digital, small or big camera. water, snacks, Sun tan lotion.....!

Please recommend venue, places to shoot and time. ;p

Perhaps to share photos? chill out with coffee or tea or beer!

there is no leader or indian chief (unless ammox77 wants to be one, the seat is reserved for him), only participants to make this happen. Join Join!

Participants:
1) NMSS_2
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
 

Ashleyy

Senior Member
Mar 25, 2003
2,227
0
0
nowhere... juz a random stray.
#3
Err.. so where is the venue arh, dear GrandMaster NMSS? :embrass:

Can I suggest MacRitchie? Instead of walking all over the place.. we can station at a place or 2 to shoot and share pointers? Den mabbe newbie like me can learn more? hee.. ;p
 

#5
Ashleyy said:
Err.. so where is the venue arh, dear GrandMaster NMSS? :embrass:

Can I suggest MacRitchie? Instead of walking all over the place.. we can station at a place or 2 to shoot and share pointers? Den mabbe newbie like me can learn more? hee.. ;p
Har u newbie? i still in diapers when you started shooting! :sticktong

suggestion noted:

1) macritchie
2) tiong bahru
3) Bintan :sticktong
 

icarus

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
3,874
0
0
East
#6
NMSS_2 said:
Har u newbie? i still in diapers when you started shooting! :sticktong

suggestion noted:

1) macritchie
2) tiong bahru
3) Bintan :sticktong
If Bintan, can count me in... ;) ;)
But i stay in pasir ris... consider North-east? haha
 

#7
bintan might be a little out of the way. can be proposed in further outing but require some research like locations to shoot, safety, passport and stuff(i have no experience in this unless someone can help).

If the above mentioned is a success, maybe we can consider malacca, ipoh, JB......


All are welcome definitely. :D
 

shan_gui

New Member
Feb 8, 2005
110
0
0
34
woodland
#8
Participants:
1) NMSS_2
2)shan_gui :)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
 

Tupi Guy

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2003
2,133
0
0
#11
NMSS_2 said:
Please recommend venue, places to shoot and time. ;p

Title: Northern District Shooters 2nd outing
Date: 25th June 2005 Saturday
Time: 0700
Venue: Malaca
Places to shoot : Malaca historical places (street shooting or anything u like)

:sweatsm: :lovegrin: :D

:sticktong
 

Tupi Guy

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2003
2,133
0
0
#13
NMSS_2 said:
Yo Bro, Serious har? you work out the details can? ;p :sweat:

by bus, S$40 for 2way tiecket. Next sat morning go and Sun come back or u want monday come back.

Then reach there, we go find those budget hotel. Then can start explore la....Malaca not really that big, my told me one day can cover the historical place and some CSers have recomended the River Ride and there is a night market only open on wkend night.

How? u interested?
 

#14
Tupi Guy said:
by bus, S$40 for 2way tiecket. Next sat morning go and Sun come back or u want monday come back.

Then reach there, we go find those budget hotel. Then can start explore la....Malaca not really that big, my told me one day can cover the historical place and some CSers have recomended the River Ride and there is a night market only open on wkend night.

How? u interested?
:cheergal: :cheergal:

which date are you more comfortable? we work out a list of CSers who might be interested in this trip.
 

Tupi Guy

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2003
2,133
0
0
#16
NMSS_2 said:
:cheergal: :cheergal:

which date are you more comfortable? we work out a list of CSers who might be interested in this trip.

Best would be this coming 2week 25/26 but icarus oso suggested the next nexxt wk 1st wk of july.

As for me, best would be next wk as i am eager to go but couldnt get ticket.
 

#17
Tupi Guy said:
Best would be this coming 2week 25/26 but icarus oso suggested the next nexxt wk 1st wk of july.

As for me, best would be next wk as i am eager to go but couldnt get ticket.
maybe a concentrated effort in organising the "oversea" trip is better. Better let "Old bird" like icarus handled this malacca trip! ;p




This week outing for northen district shooters will remain in singapore for this week! :sweatsm:

More participants please! suggestions for shooting location is also welcome (singapore only hor).
 

khnglh

New Member
Dec 28, 2004
610
0
0
#18
Participants:
1) NMSS_2
2) shan_gui
3) ammox77 (me not indian cheff hor) hahaha
4) khnglh
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)


How about Labrador Park for Sunset ?
 

#19
khnglh said:
Participants:
1) NMSS_2
2) shan_gui
3) ammox77 (me not indian cheff hor) hahaha
4) khnglh
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)


How about Labrador Park for Sunset ?
Ahem...no oversea trip har?

Listing to consider.
1) macritchie
2) tiong bahru for retro building shoot
3) labrador park for sunset
 

#20
Title: Northern District Shooters 2nd outing
Date: 25th June 2005 Saturday
Time: 5.30pm
Venue: harbourfront MRT control
Places to shoot : Labrador park for sunset, near PSA for night shoot(please advise if this is possible).
Type of shoot: For newbies, amateurs & experts
Things to bring: Film, digital, small or big camera. water, snacks, Sun tan lotion.....! + tripod.

Participants:
1) NMSS_2
2) shan_gui
3) ammox77 (me not indian cheff hor) hahaha
4) khnglh
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

If any objection to location or comments to add, please raise it earlier to avoid miscommunication.

*which location is good for taking PSA night shot?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom