Noobie Question! Help needed!

chrispy

Jan 17, 2009
Question: I never done framing for pictures in a Photoshop before. But after finishing doing some framing the file size become very small. ex ard 1-3mB.

The resolution i already put 300 pixels/inch is it still not enough? Anyone can advise how to increase the file size? :)

Thanks in advance for the help! :D

what is your original file size and how did you do your framing?

what is your original file size and how did you do your framing?

4 photos in this frame is ard 3.8 - 4MB each but after framing it. The whole pic become only 1.9MB. :cry:

5152910062_5afc68c922.jpg

what resolution is the final image? Also, please remember that solid white and black colors don't require much space in a JPEG compression system. What image quality did you select when you did a Save? 5? 8? 12?

what resolution is the final image? Also, please remember that solid white and black colors don't require much space in a JPEG compression system. What image quality did you select when you did a Save? 5? 8? 12?

I set it at 12. I think i noe wat happen le when i create a new project in photoshop. The resolution need to be set higher! i increase to 400. The final product size become bigger... thks for the help guys!!!

4 photos in this frame is ard 3.8 - 4MB each but after framing it. The whole pic become only 1.9MB. :cry:

5152910062_5afc68c922.jpg

It could be the dimensions / document size of the original image is bigger than the 'framed' image. Compare the dimension of the original image and the 'framed' image. Setting the resolution to 400 is not the correct step.