No time? Would you give up your high post job/business for a simple life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
to enjoy life, is first to have finiancial freedom, anyone here can achieve this?:dunno:

Sjourn said:
to enjoy life, is first to have finiancial freedom, anyone here can achieve this?:dunno:

Can....of course can!

Since it's 7th month, why not commit suicide. Leave a note to your relatives....make sure they burn at least 50,000,000,000,000,000 worth of hell money, Burn a dozen BMWs and Mercedes Paper Car and if you are not married ask them to burn a Supermodel Paper Girl.:devil:

Oh almost forgot,

A Castle, 3 dozens maids, a helicopter.....and so on lar....HAHA..

Pro Image said:
Can....of course can!

Since it's 7th month, why not commit suicide. Leave a note to your relatives....make sure they burn at least 50,000,000,000,000,000 worth of hell money, Burn a dozen BMWs and Mercedes Paper Car and if you are not married ask them to burn a Supermodel Paper Girl.:devil:

Oh almost forgot,

must remember to burn passport & visa also lah, no passport, dun think you can even travel there... :sweatsm:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
must remember to burn passport & visa also lah, no passport, dun think you can even travel there... :sweatsm:

Ok sir,

Maybe with a G5 dual processor and 8GB RAMs, with 30inch Apple display and all the softwares throw in. Give you an additional 60GB iPod Photo. Can?

Sjourn said:

really very true for this sentence.

Pro Image said:
Can....of course can!

Oh almost forgot,

Why not you do it first and send me PM on how's life there b4 I try it.:devil: I can sponsor you paper D2X or 1DsMkII...:bsmilie:

Sjourn said:
Finance freedom is not about how many things u want, it is about how little things u need.
If u dont need a apartment, dont need a car, dont need to go holiday, dont need to eat at restaurant, dont need to buy new clothes, dont need to buy new phone, new camera, u can still enjoy life in your own way.

Pro Image said:
Ok sir,

Maybe with a G5 dual processor and 8GB RAMs, with 30inch Apple display and all the softwares throw in. Give you an additional 60GB iPod Photo. Can?

think software no need to throw in lah... imagine everyday so many ppl burn cds & dvds... its piling like mountains liao... :bsmilie:

Astin said:
Finance freedom is not about how many things u want, it is about how little things u need.
If u dont need a apartment, dont need a car, dont need to go holiday, dont need to eat at restaurant, dont need to buy new clothes, dont need to buy new phone, new camera, u can still enjoy life in your own way.

I guess it depends on each perspective of life enjoyment, there's a fine line btw needs and wants. To me, it would be quite normal to say, have home, food, shelter which are necessities, the extras are cars, cash, holidays, other material stuff as an added bonus for life enjoyment.

Sjourn said:
Why not you do it first and send me PM on how's life there b4 I try it.:devil: I can sponsor you paper D2X or 1DsMkII...:bsmilie:

Yo bro....I am already there. Enjoying my life now.....wahahaha.....a little hot in here but my kakis kept bringing me Ice Tea.....to cool me down. Got wireless internet access too! SO good of them as they know I need to surf CS and bring the rest of the gang to the DARKSIDE......wahaha...

Yeah I do not mind 3 pieces of D2X with 200mm f2, 300mm f2.8, 400mm f2.8, 600mm f5.6 and a 1200-1700mm lens.

Get me a couple of 1TB (Terabyte) CF cards as well. Thanks ya!

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think software no need to throw in lah... imagine everyday so many ppl burn cds & dvds... its piling like mountains liao... :bsmilie:

Oh here we burn anything.......

ortega said:
that is why I buy BIG SWEEP every month.

So that I can take a part time job and spend my time with my family/hobby.

:thumbsup:

Who don't want more money.. $$$..
If you can spend time with family.. enjoy your hobby.. and earns $$$.. BEST of all :D
I think everyone wants to earn more $$$.. and the point here is on whether you enjoy what you are doing...:(

Just remember to have a balance lifestyle..
There are time for work.. work hard..
Time for family.. enjoy each others company..
Time for God..
Time to take photo..
But always remember to have sometime for yourself.. to find out what you want in life..

Interesting topic..
BTW.. there is no high post job/business.. there is always someone on top of you...
Just do what you want in life...

ortega said:
can intro to me or not?

I can help them with their problem
Greed is 1 of the 7 deadly sins.
No need to intro lah, u look around and u can see them, there are ppl with less money than u and they are happier than u, wonder why?

ortega said:
can intro to me or not?

I can help them with their problem

Take the money but:-

我 要 你 的 肾 :bsmilie:

Astin said:
Greed is 1 of the 7 deadly sins.
No need to intro lah, u look around and u can see them, there are ppl with less money than u and they are happier than u, wonder why?

Indeed,:thumbsup: through the viewfinder not only you find beautiful picture but the truth of life too if you look closer.

I also just given up a higher pay job for a lower pay job....now getting 60% lesser to what
I used to earn but am a happier person now.....friends and family dont understand my
decision but at least now I'm not so stressful and no more insomnia....

no one knows what will happen to you in next min, you may not even exist in this world
anymore in the next min ;p so i always tell myself why work myself to hell and can't stay
alive to enjoy what I've worked so hard for....maybe to some, this is just an excuse
to laziness but who cares ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.