Status
Not open for further replies.

Space

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
  • Feel the Difference - Your 2500 MHz battery power self draining everyday
  • If your Cameras Gadgets need batteries, Never Use SANYO
The Power of Sanyo Rechargeable 2500 MHz

Cost effective, Environmental Friendly and COME WITH BUILD-IN AUTO SELF DISCHARGE FUNCTION EVERYDAY

2500-1.gif

hmmm.. :think:

i jus read this :
Consumers Corner Photography-related Price Updates, Mass Orders, Services Wanted or Offered ...

so, wat does your post here got to do with the above ??

lol... what a title.:bsmilie:
By the way, you might want to tweak your title a little. Current is very different from frequency.;p

Hey, are the Sanyo 2700mAh available here? Saw their ads in newspaper not long ago. Wonder if Eastgear stocks them.

Had the problem.
Called Sanyo for appt, charged the batts, batts show good at appt, no questions ask, got new batts and problems solved.:thumbsup::bsmilie:

syke said:
lol... what a title.:bsmilie:
By the way, you might want to tweak your title a little. Current is very different from frequency.;p

Hey, are the Sanyo 2700mAh available here? Saw their ads in newspaper not long ago. Wonder if Eastgear stocks them.
They were already selling it at the ITShow, price is around the same as 2500mAh batteries of other brands.

But according to the Sanyo Singapore website it's 'coming soon'.

Space said:

• [*]If your Cameras Gadgets need batteries, Never Use SANYO

Cost effective, Environmental Friendly and COME WITH BUILD-IN AUTO SELF DISCHARGE FUNCTION EVERYDAY

2500-1.gif

Good ad but I have use the Sanyo 2500 and so far not a single problem. Have tried to leave it for a week and it does show some drop about 2-3% but not totally discharge. Sanyo is the way to go man.......!

If that is the case, should i go for GP?
What about GP batteries?

Hi,

Sony batteries are made by Sanyo.

Check out the marking on the bottom of the cells. There is a HR engraved. Also the nipples of the Sanyo batteries are bigger compared to other manufacturers. Sony, Kodak, Fuji, Olympus, Energizer have their batteries made by Sanyo.

jimtong said:
correct me if I am wrong, I thought aony is also made by Sanyo?

Space said:
  • If your Cameras Gadgets need batteries, Never Use SANYO

QUOTE]

This matter was discovered some time back. I believe a lot of us had the problem batteries changed by Sanyo office here; for both who bought it retail and thru the MO.

What is your experience that lead you to raise this matter? Care to share?

Is this an April fool joke? :think: :think: :think:

Sanyo's service is good. At least, they respond very quickly if you make any enquiry. I have to say this is very nice and I can hardly be angry even problems might happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.