NO. 1 Problematic Batteries - Sanyo 2500MHZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henessy said:
Energizer 2500mah is good.:thumbsup:

I heard that Energizer's batteries are made by sanyo company.

what's the purpose of this post ? :sweat: :bigeyes:

I have replaced batteries for most of you who were affected.....I am still around. As for those who PMed me, I am a little busy ...will get in touch soon :)

I :heart: Sanyo.

Pro Image said:
Good ad but I have use the Sanyo 2500 and so far not a single problem. Have tried to leave it for a week and it does show some drop about 2-3% but not totally discharge. Sanyo is the way to go man.......!

Pro Image Bro,

I think those who are really shooting their guts out will never have the problem. For me AM I use and then afternoon period charge and evening use again, so it's like 2-6 cycles recharge per week. Occassionally when i am "song", i'll just get change the curren set with the backups. I'll be damn if they lose the charge totally in a day or two. :bsmilie: So even if there is a problem it will never be a problem.

AhV said:
what's the purpose of this post ? :sweat: :bigeyes:

I have replaced batteries for most of you who were affected.....I am still around. As for those who PMed me, I am a little busy ...will get in touch soon :)

I got 18 pieces of Sanyo 2500 batteries that needs to be replaced. Tried PM you but your mailbox is full.

fastshot said:
I got 18 pieces of Sanyo 2500 batteries that needs to be replaced. Tried PM you but your mailbox is full.

Please read the first post on this thread
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=165129

Your answers are there.

AhV is only helping them out and not working for them or behalf of them .

Please call Sanyo direct to get your batteries exchanged.

Sanyo with Good Service?

It is a know fact that there was a faulty Batch of Sanyo 2500MHZ batteries.

What did Sanyo office do about it?

Noting, apart from those in the Clubsnap forum who know of this and make an attempt to Sanyo office for the exchange, Sanyo office kept their mouth shut.

No recall of the faulty 2500 MHz batteries, no any other form of announcement for us consumers, except keep on promoting their Sanyo 2500 MHz.

If I don’t surf clubsnap, I won’t know anything about this and I would have throw my Sanyo 2500 MHz batteries away thinking it’s the end of its lifespan.

:thumbsd:

mega32 said:
Please read the first post on this thread
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=165129

Your answers are there.

AhV is only helping them out and not working for them or behalf of them .

Please call Sanyo direct to get your batteries exchanged.

Call them?

What about those who do not know about this?

How can a Big Company like Sanyo sell such batteries to consumers?

Space said:
Call them?

What about those who do not know about this?

How can a Big Company like Sanyo sell such batteries to consumers?

Why don't you put an ad in the papers and tell everyone ,because if I don't surf clubsnap and everyone else who don't surf clubsnap won't know about faulty batteries from Sanyo.

Btw

There was only one or two faulty batches of batteries the rest of the later batch are OK.

I myself have done the exchange of batteries with Sanyo without any problems
Total of 60 pieces.:thumbsup:

How many Sanyo batteries do you own ???????????? :bigeyes:

I agree with what you suggestion, someone should write to CASE or ST Forums and let the general public knows about this issue.

We need to protect our consumer rights. Sanyo as a company are not Recalling the faulty batch of batteries from us users. Doesn’t this sounds like, if you do not know your Sanyo 2500 MHz is faulty, it’s your problem? If you knew, too bad, we have to entertain you, just bring it down to exchange for it.

I have 20 pieces of sanyo 2500MHz :thumbsd:

mega32 said:
Why don't you put an ad in the papers and tell everyone ,because if I don't surf clubsnap and everyone else who don't surf clubsnap won't know about faulty batteries from Sanyo.

Btw

There was only one or two faulty batches of batteries the rest of the later batch are OK.

I myself have done the exchange of batteries with Sanyo without any problems
Total of 60 pieces.:thumbsup:

How many Sanyo batteries do you own ???????????? :bigeyes:

I must be very unlucky then, mine discharges within days but when I brought them there, they tested and told me that it's ok since the voltage didnt drop below a certain value. So it was a wasted trip for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.