Nissin i40 flash

I'm using the classic eneloop batteries

Not sure I should get one of those black ones to use on it or simply get alkaline battery. The xx ones seems expensive and the charger too.

Both work well, I just bought the black ones for one flash cause I use it the most, off camera flash i use the white ones, I bought maha charger to charge them cause I can charge 8 at once

Both work well, I just bought the black ones for one flash cause I use it the most, off camera flash i use the white ones, I bought maha charger to charge them cause I can charge 8 at once

Thanks for the heads up man. I shall check both price then get it accordingly.

i use duracell batteries lol

Hi I read that the guy managed to get a replacement unit and that it could prob be a bad sample from an early batch. Guess its covered under warranty if the paint do indeed come off?

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3713772?page=2

Just to get back, has anyone managed to claim warranty against this? Mine has faded like crazy, but the warranty is under Schmidt. Wonder if the new distributor will honour the warranty?

Regards

Mine has faded too, called up Schmidt and they don't allow warranty. They claim that it's normal wear and tear

Last edited:
Which in a way is true, besides, it's just cosmetics, as long as no parts break down, it's all good

Actually is a very user friendly flash. I bought a bottle of nail polish and prevent it to fade any further. Else i won't know which mode I'm in.

Mine has faded too, called up Schmidt and they don't allow warranty. They claim that it's normal wear and tear

Thanks. Anyway to replace just the dials? Mine is totally gone, and I can't see anything at all.

BTW, is the distributor still Schmidt? I saw that it seems to have changed.

Thanks. Anyway to replace just the dials? Mine is totally gone, and I can't see anything at all.

BTW, is the distributor still Schmidt? I saw that it seems to have changed.
Just use a marker to write the modes then use nail polish loh. I know it'll look ugly but i really appreciate the simplicity of this flash and the size of it.

where can I buy this Nission i40 flash and what is the price?

Side chat, someone suggest to me the Meike MK320 anyone know where can I find that? A cheape alternative