Nissin i40 flash

rocketatw

Jan 15, 2010
Have anyone try this flash? Always wanted a small bouce flash for my OMD EM1 as the mini flash that comes with EM1 cannot bounce and swivel, anyone try this Nissin flash?
How is it?

Check will a few shops but seems no shop selling?
Does anyone knows if this small flash is selling in Singapore?

Also, what is the price? thanks.

Last edited:
MS too.. cant rem exact price but is around 270 or so..

Take note that NIssin flash no more warranty in Singapore as agent terminated, last quote price for i40 for MFT was $246 by phone fr Paya Lebar shop RED......
or chek with SLLR.

I opt for Metz 26F (mFT) with 2 yrs warranty as not required strong flash. (Ard $150)

MS too.. cant rem exact price but is around 270 or so..

Take note that NIssin flash no more warranty in Singapore as agent terminated, last quote price for i40 for MFT was $246 by phone fr Paya Lebar shop RED......
or chek with SLLR.

I opt for Metz 26F (mFT) with 2 yrs warranty as not required strong flash. (Ard $150)

thanks for the info provided by bro here, will give a call to SLRR and MS tomorrow.:)

Where to get the metz flash?

Take note that NIssin flash no more warranty in Singapore as agent terminated

Sure? It seems that Nissin home page still show Schmidt is still the agent for SG...

Sure? It seems that Nissin home page still show Schmidt is still the agent for SG...
I was told by one of the retail shop that nissin flash no more warranty, best u give Schmidt a call to check.

Metz flash (mFT use) arriving on end of oct n maybe try to order thru SGcamera (at corner shop)& RED.Dot. Sld b ard $150.

I was told by one of the retail shop that nissin flash no more warranty, best u give Schmidt a call to check.

Metz flash (mFT use) arriving on end of oct n maybe try to order thru SGcamera (at corner shop)& RED.Dot. Sld b ard $150.

could you share the link for this particular flash?

Nissin seems to have a higher GN of 40 and can rotate L/R. Why would anyone prefer the Metz?

Just handled one in a shop in London whilst dropping off my camera for repair. Flash looks ace and especially in keeping with the reduced size ethos of m43. Hoping to pair with my ep5

15426156857_c12963bc13.jpg

This is how it looks like on a EM1 with grip. Unable to find time to test the flash after gotten it for 2 months. ;)

Like the compact size and the swivel head and how it fits nicely on the EM1. :thumbsup:

15426156857_c12963bc13.jpg

This is how it looks like on a EM1 with grip. Unable to find time to test the flash after gotten it for 2 months. ;)

Like the compact size and the swivel head and how it fits nicely on the EM1. :thumbsup:

Can it fit nicely like this on the GH4?

Thanks

The color, the consistency and reliability for every shot.

I'm dead confident with "Metz" from the film days .... even I can't see the result immediately

Nissin i40 flash for 43 available again. Under new distributor Swissco. Just got my today from Alan foto funan. They still got one piece left..

Last edited:
Can pm me also d price?