Nine Emperor Gods in Ampang, KL

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice series :thumbsup:

i'm blown away by #1 very good captures

You have done a very good job!

love the wide angles. great shots!

Nice interesting shots. They gave you permission to shoot for 3 days?

wow.. good pics ! good job getting those pics !
i was there during the night time ( almost 2am reach and still tons of ppl , hard to take any pics for me haha )

Very well shot; nice compositions and exposures are just right. Well done!

BTW how many mm is your wide angle? 14mm?

your photos are tempting me into buying wide angle lens. Nice series.

Very nice perspective and use of shutter speed. love what you did. :thumbsup:

I really love #3. the mix of religion with that fisheye is very interesting!

your photos are tempting me into buying wide angle lens. Nice series.

haaaa bro, the pics also temping you to get d700/5dmkII........... aka FF........ :devil:

Nice series!

Hi, I like your shots. But I thought it is unpolite to shoot in the temple. There was once when I was traveling with my parents. I carry my camera and went into the temple happily planning to get some nice photo. But my parent stop my and told me it is rude to do so. PS that is during my secondary school time.:embrass:

Nowaday, if I want to shoot the photos inside a temple, I mount my telephoto and shoot outside the temple quietly.;p

Hi, I like your shots. But I thought it is unpolite to shoot in the temple. There was once when I was traveling with my parents. I carry my camera and went into the temple happily planning to get some nice photo. But my parent stop my and told me it is rude to do so. PS that is during my secondary school time.:embrass:

Nowaday, if I want to shoot the photos inside a temple, I mount my telephoto and shoot outside the temple quietly.;p

impolite!?? Maybe TS is the authorise photographer for this event :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.