Nine Emperor Gods in Ampang, KL

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow~never expected to have so many replies for this thread, even it's quite sometimes ago.

Thanks to darrelltan, ed9119, joseph1010, Canew, Michaelavaloke2009, kelvin7531, bruggink, ievan, jason121, OldSchool and Fave78!
You guys really give me the power to continue shooting in no doubt! Thanks all!

nice thk for sharing anymore:bigeyes:

i'm blown away by #1 very good captures
#1 picture really a lucky shot, just keep pressing the shutter to get the only one. haha.

the buckets of food is interesting.
Yeah...This is part of the interested programme of the events. Anyway long time no see brother! Hope you fine.

Nice interesting shots. They gave you permission to shoot for 3 days?
Thanks TheChef, actually they allowed shooting for everyone, just some special programme not allow girl to go in and shoot.

wow.. good pics ! good job getting those pics !
i was there during the night time ( almost 2am reach and still tons of ppl , hard to take any pics for me haha )
Thanks RagnarokEX! Ya! Every year also tons of the photographer went there to capture the moment, a very nice events for shooting.

Very well shot; nice compositions and exposures are just right. Well done!

BTW how many mm is your wide angle? 14mm?
I used 17-35mm wideangle and 15mm fisheyes to shoot.

your photos are tempting me into buying wide angle lens. Nice series.
Haha...not only wide angle lens can take nice photos, can try other lens to have unique angle too.;)

Hi Any editing Done To The Photos .Nice Photo Taken
May be one or two I did some zoom in effects, others just normal colour and white balance adjust.

Hi, I like your shots. But I thought it is unpolite to shoot in the temple. There was once when I was traveling with my parents. I carry my camera and went into the temple happily planning to get some nice photo. But my parent stop my and told me it is rude to do so. PS that is during my secondary school time.:embrass:

Nowaday, if I want to shoot the photos inside a temple, I mount my telephoto and shoot outside the temple quietly.;p

Actually they are most welcome people to shoot the events, even invited photojournalist to shoot around, so that can publish the news to everyone. So I think no such thing that shoot in the temple is unpolite, but of course you must respect some of their rules also.

nice thk for sharing anymore:bigeyes:
Thanks songfah, I will share more after done my editing.;)

I like 1, 5 and 7 from the first set. Good use of fisheye in 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.