[Nikonzen] - APAD 2014

OK...another old one...different camera this time. Much younger inexperienced photographer!

My front yard with one of those famous Oklahoma storms just beginning to brew.

Contaflex Super...likely Fuji film poor drugstore process and scan!

Those old CZ Pro-Tessars are fantastic and wait until I show you a picture of this system it is impressive. I sold this one off regrettably. Have one 115mm lens left but it will go to the bay soon.

Last edited:
Crazy looking bug.

Some day I am going to purchase a macro lens.

Busy weekend this past week as the holidays are approaching and I'm running behind as usual. :embrass:

I managed to tote the camera around a bit though and made a few snaps. One event I attended was my son's basketball game. The setting was a poorly lit gym and I was using the D5000 and 85/1.8 K lens manual everything no flash on this one. I'm really not good enough nor do I completely understand how to pull out every ounce of performance from the camera in these types of situations. Something I must study I guess if I want to improve. Maybe part of it was that the conditions were just to poor for the camera trying to shoot it no flash and all. But hey we are talking about a consumer level camera that is long in the tooth. I am poor and a tight wad so I have to make do with what I have for now! :)

I think I will call this one - "Whistle Blows Player Down"

Last edited: