Nikon SG/EPSON SG/ClubSNAP/NikonUser CLS + Colour Management Workshop 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated 2nd post.

For those who are NOT interested anymore, please at least have the courtesy to PM me back that you do not wish to attend so that I may push those on the reserve list up.

Update:

westwest1 is not able to make it on 27th, replaced with frenchbean.

Also updated paid statuses :)

I will update the holding list + reserve list once the first cut-off for today is reached. Thank you for your kind patience + understanding.

This will be the last workshop for CLS/Colour Management in 2006 :)

i know the reserve list is long, but should there be a chance that i might have a chance to go for this, put me at the end of the reserve list can? D70 user here.

cheers, and thanks for the effort to organise such great events!

Please don't forget to put my name in the 2nd workshop on 27th May.

Thanks

Update:

2nd post reflected with new updates, reserves have been pushed up to replace those who've failed to register their statuses with me.

espn said:
Updated 2nd post.

For those who are NOT interested anymore, please at least have the courtesy to PM me back that you do not wish to attend so that I may push those on the reserve list up.

bro,
how come my name was taken out from the reserved list for 27may? was at the 3rd in line, i think the last time i check.

so how?

jacob said:
bro,
how come my name was taken out from the reserved list for 27may? was at the 3rd in line, i think the last time i check.

so how?

also haven't heard your pm about payment. how do i pay? kindly enligthen me le.

espn said:
Update:

2nd post reflected with new updates, reserves have been pushed up to replace those who've failed to register their statuses with me.

Have PM-ed You.

Please note:

Organisers reserves all rights to reject any registration.

Still awaiting payment from those on the list. Please do it ASAP, don't wait till the last day.

When I say deadline is Xth May. It means X-1 May 2359. Not Xth May 2359.

Andy Ang said:
Haha, like me loor.
If you think going after people for payment and arranging the workshop is easy, why not you do it?

I have to go after people for payment, I send out PMs, I see the person online active in other forums, but refuse to reply my PMs and/or make payment promptly. That 3 days before deadline, will they lose a lot of interest?

The reserves are often the more active and eager to sign up, if I don't move the list accordingly and fast, then it's not fair to them. For those that missed the deadline, it's only fair that I re-queue you up at the end of the reserve list. And you discredit me for being 'not very nice' of doing so.

You

i) Missed the deadline
ii) Made payment after the deadline and claim that I'm arguing with you over the misunderstanding of words
iii) GAVE ME OPTIONS on what to do and taught me how to do it
iv) told me off when I took the necessary action.

You can be glad you're the first that I've to execute the rights to reject your registration. Under natural circumstances I'll not do so, but if necessary and I need to do so, I will.

Until now there's still 10 over people not made the respective payments.

I'm sick and on MC now and I still have to get this kind of sh!t. I'm not profiting from the workshop and so neither are my speakers/helpers. If anybody doesn't feel like going please voice it out earlier to me.

If any cannot stand my 'arrogance' in my decision to excecute my rights to remove Andy Ang, please don't PM me. I don't care at all.

--
regards

espn.

ESPN doing good service for everyone here...show abit of appreciation for the effort :)

All participants .. please make your payment ASAP to confirm your seat.

There are over 20 people waiting in the reserve list .. if you cant make it please highlight so the place can be replaced.

Thank you for your understanding .... :)

Firstly, I would like to thank you for organising this.

I am sorry to inconvenience you. I just found out this afternoon that I will be on overseas assignment from 26th to 30th May, both dates inclusive so I will have to forego my place in the second session.

If there's a chance that there are further sessions, I hope to be able to join and learn more about CLS.

Once again, thank you for your efforts.

Regards,
jfoo
(D70 + SB800)

espn said:
If you think going after people for payment and arranging the workshop is easy, why not you do it?

I have to go after people for payment, I send out PMs, I see the person online active in other forums, but refuse to reply my PMs and/or make payment promptly. That 3 days before deadline, will they lose a lot of interest?

The reserves are often the more active and eager to sign up, if I don't move the list accordingly and fast, then it's not fair to them. For those that missed the deadline, it's only fair that I re-queue you up at the end of the reserve list. And you discredit me for being 'not very nice' of doing so.

You

i) Missed the deadline
ii) Made payment after the deadline and claim that I'm arguing with you over the misunderstanding of words
iii) GAVE ME OPTIONS on what to do and taught me how to do it
iv) told me off when I took the necessary action.

You can be glad you're the first that I've to execute the rights to reject your registration. Under natural circumstances I'll not do so, but if necessary and I need to do so, I will.

Until now there's still 10 over people not made the respective payments.

I'm sick and on MC now and I still have to get this kind of sh!t. I'm not profiting from the workshop and so neither are my speakers/helpers. If anybody doesn't feel like going please voice it out earlier to me.

If any cannot stand my 'arrogance' in my decision to excecute my rights to remove Andy Ang, please don't PM me. I don't care at all.

--
regards

espn.

if you know me long enuff, I don't really get involved in Flaming war.

I PM you simply because I do not want to have a flame in forum as I think it is
only between us.

I did post and thank you and know that it is not easy organising in my PM to you.

If you Trancuated all my posts and only emphasize on me saying 'not fair' and skewed the real meaning, then I also cannot stop you.

Throughout the whole PM conversation, I am very polite and all my replies
are of high respect simply because I think that you are very good and I really appreciate
you organising all these stuffs.

Why I say there is a mis-communication simply because the dateline is 17th May, which would be the day itself is the last day. But according to you, it is 16th, 2359 instead.

I have already in the PM mentioned that it is nobody's fault. Thus I suggested a solution.

Of course when you don't accept it, I wholeheartedly accepted your decision. I am sure that
I am very nice about it certainly never told you off! (which is what puzzled me as you mentioned that I told you off), and promptly bidding the whole thing a success.

I thank those who've PM'd me for your kind prompt PMs in letting me know if you can make it and I feel bad if some of you have to be called to work because of my delay in the planning.

Some have last minute matters and had to pull out too. My sincere apologies.

Meanwhile I thank those who've registered themselves promptly. I'm down to 8 on the list and hope I can settle this ASAP so that I can concentrate on other stuff.

Hope you all don't think I'm bearing my weight and trying to be a cut higher, I'm just like all of you. It's just a lot of logistics to settle that's causing me a bit of distress :)

Cheers.

Hi ESPN,
I just want to thank you for arranging this and although I was selected for the second workshop, I truly regret not being able to attend it due to family commitments. I have already sent you a PM regarding this on the day I received the notification. Hope you have received it.

Once again, appreciate your effort in organising this event and hope you will not be put off by those who did not. I look forward to attending the next workshop that comes along.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to ESPN and all involved in organising this workshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.