Nikon SG/EPSON SG/ClubSNAP/NikonUser CLS + Colour Management Workshop 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for those who came today!

remember to post ur sample CLS pics hor? :)

and epson is going to have a lot of new customers after today.... :devil:

Thanks to the organisers for this workshop. Very interesting and informative.:thumbsup:

UPDATE:

The 2nd workshop is a GO!!!

If you all want to thank somebody, please direct your PMs to Peng Eik (chngpe01).

Peng Eik has agreed to sacrifice his time on the 27th to once again cover product/close up CLS shoot. I have to make clear that Peng Eik will be risking his clashing his class timing with pointblankshot's course in order to make this 2nd workshop a GO.

If you are selected to join and have commited yourselves, PLEASE TURN UP. If you can't, let me know early. Please do not do a no-show (4 of them didn't turn up today :( ) as I feel it's very unfair to those who are trying means and ways to attend this workshop.

Payment registration details are on it's way out.

espn said:
UPDATE:

The 2nd workshop is a GO!!!

If you all want to thank somebody, please direct your PMs to Peng Eik (chngpe01).

Peng Eik has agreed to sacrifice his time on the 27th to once again cover product/close up CLS shoot. I have to make clear that Peng Eik will be risking his clashing his class timing with pointblankshot's course in order to make this 2nd workshop a GO.

If you are selected to join and have commited yourselves, PLEASE TURN UP. If you can't, let me know early. Please do not do a no-show (4 of them didn't turn up today :( ) as I feel it's very unfair to those who are trying means and ways to attend this workshop.

Payment registration details are on it's way out.
wa
i wanna go. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've learnt a lot today and heehee.... control my buy buy buy on the R1C1 for the time being. :p

Thanks again.

Errr... who didn't turn up?

You can direct your appreciation here - http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=195656 :lovegrin:

Glad you enjoyed yourself... hope you went off learning something...

Sorry for the poor organisation skills!!! (Me not managment personnel in the first place to begin with.... :sweat: )

I had a very good time today. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

3 Cheers to the Organising team, the wonderful speakers, Epson and Nikon!!
:cheergal::cheergal::cheergal:

Slight update:

My list of helpers have changed and updated.

furball (receptionist)
acidbyte (sniper, marksman, comicist)
yklim (runner)
Knight Ong (FS G***)
markccm (entertainment)
nightwolf75 (Very impt, BREAKFAST!!!)

:bsmilie:

Glad you enjoyed yourself, do post the shots you've taken :)

For those who want to show your appreciation for Nikon, Epson, Speakers and my helpers you can direct them to this thread - http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=195656

hi ESPN,

Would like to attend the next workshop on the 27th. Please PM me the details on registration & payment. Thanks for organizing this! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pictograph said:
hi ESPN,

Would like to attend the next workshop on the 27th. Please PM me the details on registration & payment. Thanks for organizing this! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Please note that there's currently a waiting list of 30pax right after the actual list of 30pax. I will be doing a very fast registration. By 17th I will shfit all those who've yet to register by paying the registration fee out of the main list and shift up those on the reserve list.

I want to settle the registration asap so that I can concentrate on other logistic matters. So appreciate those who can/cannot make it for 27th kindly please let me know early.

Update: 2nd post updated.

Update:

2nd post updated with those who have paid. :)

Update:

2nd post updated with a "Refunding Clause" to simplify refunds and logistics effort on my part.

Update:

Replaced donchua with Sick Chicken.

2 more days to deadline for those on the list, thereafter those on the reserve list will be promptly pushed up.

Enthusiasm, willingness to share, earnest participants & a fruitful workshop on 13th May.

I guess that's what that lead Sin Khoon (Papilio - http://www.butterflycircle.com) to push all his other important work (I reiterate: Sin Khoon is a VERY busy man) aside to once again fulfill his role as a speaker for the workshop on 27th May 2006.

Update:

The workshop is now FULL GO ahead!!!

:cheergal: Three cheers for Peng Eik (chngpe01) and Sin Khoon (Papilio) :cheergal:​

Even I'm embarrassed by their enthusiasm and willingness to sacrifice whatever they had already planned months ago just for the workshop. :embrass:

SO PLEASE TURN UP!!!! GO GO GO!!!

Sorry bro, can't make it for the 27th. You can take me out of the reserve list liao.

Sorry again.

Thanks for the hard work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.