Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview

Can try Max Photo at Centrepoint. Got mine with kit - 1850 but with a Nikon bag + 8GB SD.

mackie8
takuyazzz
Steven C

I've been checking out the prices, SLRR body only $1446 + free gifts, Kit lens $1820 + free gifts & $30 inhouse voucher.

Artworkfoto body only $1500.

Thanks for the intel.

Cheers.

Oh? Which shop did your colleague buy from?

Amzn (dot) to/10JWlF0 This is a good website where you can purchase the new Nikon d 7100 now at a very good price and with great savings on all models.

At the moment they have the camera in stock, but I don’t know how long it will last.

Amzn (dot) to/10JWlF0 This is a good website where you can purchase the new Nikon d 7100 now at a very good price and with great savings on all models.

At the moment they have the camera in stock, but I don’t know how long it will last.

after conversion its about $1500++ so its better to get from SLRR only at $1446 right?

Just got my d7100 today. Still got free gifts.

could you share what free gifts they are? i will be getting one today as well :)

I checked it on iphoto(lords) in lucky plaza they sell it 1450 including 8Gb sdcard + nikon bag, and uncle even told me if I dont want the bag less 15-20sgd...

The free gifts are lowepro bag, 8GB SD card, card reader, 25 dollar voucher.

Hi D7100 user, I just get mine few weeks ago, I tested and there are some dirt spot I think should be on the sensor, I send back for replacement and unfortunately body only sold out and only available 4 weeks later, so they decided to send back Nikon for sensor cleaning. I just collect back my camera, then I found out that the dirt spot are still visible, but much more better than previous, then the shop guy tested on another D7100 still have the problem, just asking if anyone of you face the same problem? Do you all have anyway to solve this?

Mind if you tell us how to test?

Set your aperture to F22 and above, shutter to 1/20, then ISO 200, I snap on my room light... I google and saw some have this problem, I just wonder izzit a common problem or just a defect on this batch of camera...

Yup. I got it too. I tried locked up the mirror, blow a bit, and one particular spot was gone. Will examine further to see if got more spots.

Sian, now I got a tiny spot on my viewfinder...

hows everyone's D7100? Was at TK foto today to pick up a Sirus tripod and saw another gentleman trying out the D7100 :)