Nikon D70 vs Canon EOS300D

Status
Not open for further replies.

First_Timer

Aug 11, 2004
Hi Folks,

For those who are using Nikon D70 or EOS300D or know anything about these DSLR, please share the pros and cons with me...coz i'm looking for a DSLR.
Thanks....

First_Timer :embrass:

yes. dun wish to be rude or harsh... but, dun be lazy and do a search. this has been discussed to death and beyond. :nono:

First_Timer said:
Hi Folks,

For those who are using Nikon D70 or EOS300D or know anything about these DSLR, please share the pros and cons with me...coz i'm looking for a DSLR.
Thanks....

First_Timer :embrass:

This is the first time I am gonna recommend this: buy both and then u have your conclusion :embrass:

If you are happy with both sets, then u have best of both worlds :D

Thanks for all the comments........ ;)

hello and welcome to the forum.
anyway u can do a search regarding to the question u asking, but if you dont wna to do a search.. u can flip a coin.. u wont go wrong with either system ;)

Its going to be hard to find an un-biased opinion. Reason being is simply because people who use Nikon will probably say Nikon and people who use Canon will say Canon. My best bit of advice would be to just try to go lenses are somewhat cheaper, but that is probably me just be biased because I use Canon. My appologies if that didn't help, best of luck.

Its the lens that matters, not the body.

If you buy a Canon system, you'll stick to the Canonians (ME! :gbounce:)

If you buy a Nikon system, you'll stick to the Nikonians.

As the others have said, you won't go wrong with both cameras and systems. It all depends on what you really want. Both systems have their pros and cons but the only way to really find out is to go to a camera shop and try both cameras out. Some say they don't like the Canon 300D's feel because it is plasticky but really, it doesn't matter because the plastic isn't involved in the picture taking process.

Honeestly, as I have said before go try both cameras out and you'll know which side you'd prefer :)

Cheers

Thanks mattfoxphotography and nickmak!!
appreciate the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.